Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmay View Post
    He paid to have new panels put on so it would look nice.

You ruined them.

You replace them on your dime in a timely manner.

How hard is this to understand? Don't determine for someone else how they want their vehicle to look because you can't seem to take any responsibility.
    That thing was in the same condition as when u rolled u said so yourself when i worked for u the header panel was cracked the hood barely closed.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Bummer View Post
      and you are not a broke fuck. You just went on vacation, bought a buncha shit for the purple car, paid for a track day, etc.

do I want to gouge no. But if you cant come up with 215 in cash for a past debt then maybe you shouldn't be blowing coin on track days......
      O now your my bank your not getting any money tonight i simply dont have it.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        That thing was in the same condition as when u rolled u said so yourself when i worked for u the header panel was cracked the hood barely closed.
        After I rolled it. Note above and below driver's headlight for damage:

After:

Broken driveshaft

Smashed fender, header panel, hood. Note above and below driver's headlight, very clearly not the same header panel. Also the fender damage I think is pretty obvious.

It wasn't in the same condition, not even close. I have multiple invoices for the parts and installation for Deke that show an entirely new front clip was installed in order to clean up the look. It was part of the project as he wanted to wheel a nice looking and capable rig, not a shitbox.

Next?

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          O now your my bank your not getting any money tonight i simply dont have it.
          You have until 8:13PM EST for cash in my hand for the half way discount. I think I am being more than fair here.

Comment

Different hood and fenders from when you rolled it Tim?
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
              Different hood and fenders from when you rolled it Tim?
              No, hood was the same and honestly probably can remain the same. Not fair to make him give a new one since Scott didn't replace that to begin with and Dizzy's damage wasn't super extensive. We can "beat it out keep on wheelin". The reason the hood has trouble OPENING (not closing as he stated) is because of a TSB on the release cable. Almost every late model XJ has a tight cable, it's been there since I bought that jeep new.

Fenders, grill, header panel, headlight surrounds, and lights were all new.

Header panel had a crack in it from shipping which scott was planning to fix. Look in dizzy's pics, it's on the passenger side top.

Clearly that had nothing to do with him smashing the other side beyond repair.

Comment

4 hours and 13 minutes to go... tick tock.

Have enough money to go racing but not enough for a long term debt? Amazing how that works. I may not be your bank but I do have common sense. If you have enough money to play you have enough to pay some debt.

Comment

I just found this in my photobucket

Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

^ Me Gusto

Comment

A 12 hour window is frankly retarded. I know many people, myself included, who couldnt meet that if it was $100.

He's working with you guys, it's only mature to do the same.
                      dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        A 12 hour window is frankly retarded. I know many people, myself included, who couldnt meet that if it was $100.

for a 50% discount you dig deep and find it. I think that is more than fair considering the time tables. in the time it broke and now the 50% discount he's gone on vacation, bought shit for the car, gone racing, etc. Pretty easy to find a couple hundred in there.

edit: all this shows is dizzy never intended to pay any of it back. If he did I would hope in many months he'd have a couple hundred set aside for paying tim or myself back....

Comment

Before he did any of that stuff(vacation etc), did you guys ever ask him to make payments, or help out with the damage at all?
                          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post

Not just for this issue, but for all debts, once you're past due, there's no such thing as being worked with. The time for negotiation is during your payment period.

As they say in Goodfellas, "Fuck you, pay me."

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by LittleD View Post
                              Before he did any of that stuff(vacation etc), did you guys ever ask him to make payments, or help out with the damage at all?
                              I'm pretty sure he said over and over again that he would fix it. Did I ask him for a payment plan or time frame? Not really. BUT knowing how money can be for people I didn't press. Now he's spending money on vacations and racing again so one can assume the money situation is fine.

Comment

I agree with Nick here. I mean if the money situation was that bad in the first place, why even ask to drive Scott's rig especially in a situation where it could roll or break something.

This happened in August IIRC and I don't blame Scott if he wants to wheel his rig especially now that the weather is getting nicer. If I were him I would be pretty mad that I couldn't wheel my rig since someone else broke it and its not fixed yet. I don't think anyone can argue against that since we all have rigs we wheel and build ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X