No announcement yet.

Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to be one of the most immature people i have ever encountered. And all this shit talk is slander technically
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by Bummer View Post
      You make it seem like to take a shit you need to clear it in this thread. You know exactly what is in here yet you continue to come in.

Here is my answer.

No.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• will as a 2.5 year member and here for more than just shit talk i ask you to lock this thread please. this has nothing to do with sis.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• +1

Comment

This thread won't be closed until Tim is paid and then I am paid.

I will not take phone calls, texts, PM's about it. The only place communication will be had is in here.
              Dude, you are seriously skilled at being whiny.
              dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                You have to be one of the most immature people i have ever encountered. And all this shit talk is slander technically
                So let me get this right; you get to go on vacation and race your car while in debt to others. Then you call those people immature for not wanting to handle it in private so you can do it to others?

We have discussed this. I even explained to you the difference between slander and libel. Never mind the fact nothing in here is defamation since its been 100% factual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                  Dude, you are seriously skilled at being whiny.
                  Why thank you kind sir.

Comment

So let me get this right; you get to go on vacation and race your car while in debt to others. Then you call those people immature for not wanting to handle it in private so you can do it to others?

We have discussed this. I even explained to you the difference between slander and libel. Never mind the fact nothing in here is defamation since its been 100% factual.
                    Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that in the day amd age of 2012 one phone number, mine does simply not work on your phone? If you were to dial my number would your life force be terminated. No u know my number if you dont there are people there that have it.

Im not paying for a drive shaft till i have proof that im replacing what is actually in that jeep. Other than that i believe were done here. Your body panels will be at rcq and painted to match btw.

Will once again as a freind i ask this thread to be locked.
                    Last edited by DizzDizz; 05-14-2012, 07:59 AM.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Ib4l to up my post count.
                      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Well this wont be locked.
                        Last edited by DizzDizz; 05-15-2012, 09:06 AM.
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gaCK5P2pnCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                            Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that in the day amd age of 2012 one phone number, mine does simply not work on your phone? If you were to dial my number would your life force be terminated. No u know my number if you dont there are people there that have it.

Im not paying for a drive shaft till i have proof that im replacing what is actually in that jeep. Other than that i believe were done here. Your body panels will be at rcq and painted to match btw.

Will once again as a freind i ask this thread to be locked.
                            These kind of reactions are exactly why this needs to be handled this way.

Comment

These kind of reactions are exactly why this needs to be handled this way.
                              Oh its gonna get handled alright with a restraining order.

I really dont understand your fucking issue. You give me proof of said drive shaft i give you money for drive shaft. That seems pretty fucking reasonable deke. No proof, no shaft. If this would go to court they would say the same thing.
                              Last edited by DizzDizz; 05-15-2012, 06:28 AM.
                              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• You really think a judge is going to issue you a restraining order? You are the one begging this be handled privately out of the publics eye. You are the one who has escalated this into being a bigger deal then it should have been. I am the one whose been "owed" for what the court would deem an excessive amount of time. You had money for a vacation and to race your car. Don't forget that.

Where exactly did I say that proof would not be produced? It will be since you are asking. The invoice will be posted in here as soon as I get it. Stop. This isn't a court of law; this is sis.

Comment

Working...
                                X