Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    Still obnoxious. Take it to PM.
    I tried texting deke i guess he doesnt want to talk.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• didnt he say not to text him in this thread?

And I don't know why you text me. Your number doesn't alert me. Lets just keep all communications in here.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I dont remeber that ill just call his office not a problem lol.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Remember*
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

• Still waiting to see reciept for said drive shaft so i know im paying for the one that i actually broke not one that someone would like to have and saying i broke one of these fancy drive shafts to get a fancy drive shaft. Cause the one i broke was welded like 80 times.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• sooo

when do you wanna get your tcase?

its still hurtin my lap times here in the trunk
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                sooo

when do you wanna get your tcase?

its still hurtin my lap times here in the trunk
                Memorial day lol
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Can't you deal with this through PM?
                  it could be, but won't be.

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                    No see he is just trying to be a dick ben. I have texted deke numerous times to no answer asking if he even wants me to paint the body panels to be a nice guy. But he doesnt want to talk privatley to me. He would rather do it on here.

So i would like to see a reciept for the drive shaft that i broke just to make sure im purchasing the one that was actually in that jeep.
                    As I have stated in here your number doesn't go to my phone.

edit: so now you are going to accuse me of trying to rip you off? Not a smart move.
                    Last edited by Bummer; 05-13-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I dont remeber that ill just call his office not a problem lol.
                      So you don't remember and suddenly its my problem?

Let me clarify:

The only place resolution will occur is in this thread. Not texting, not my work phone, not PM, not facebook. In here and in here alone.

Comment

Still waiting to see reciept for said drive shaft so i know im paying for the one that i actually broke not one that someone would like to have and saying i broke one of these fancy drive shafts to get a fancy drive shaft. Cause the one i broke was welded like 80 times.
                        You are seriously saying I am going to rip you off? If it was a used XJ front shaft thats all I want. If it was a H.A.D. thin wall shaft thats all I want. This is exactly why this needs to be public. You are delusional, paranoid and mildly retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bummer View Post
                          So you don't remember and suddenly its my problem?

Let me clarify:

The only place resolution will occur is in this thread. Not texting, not my work phone, not PM, not facebook. In here and in here alone.
                          Take it to PM. I'm tired of dealing with a private matter in this thread
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• I don't get it. In the first...say...13 pages of this thread everyone was all up in this commenting and shooting their input in and now all of a sudden no one wants to hear about it?

I don't care either way but as soon as one person says they're tired of it everyone gets on that band wagon.

Monkey see monkey do.
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Take it to PM. I'm tired of dealing with a private matter in this thread
                              You make it seem like to take a shit you need to clear it in this thread. You know exactly what is in here yet you continue to come in.

Here is my answer.

No.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                                I don't get it. In the first...say...13 pages of this thread everyone was all up in this commenting and shooting their input in and now all of a sudden no one wants to hear about it?

I don't care either way but as soon as one person says they're tired of it everyone gets on that band wagon.

Monkey see monkey do.
                                This thread won't be closed until Tim is paid and then I am paid.

I will not take phone calls, texts, PM's about it. The only place communication will be had is in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X