No announcement yet.

Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillion is trolling the shit out of the second half of this thread and it brings the lawlz.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
      Dillion is trolling the shit out of the second half of this thread and it brings the lawlz.
      oh dickerman, if you were half as aloof/astute as you thought you were, you'd actually be fun to debate with :P
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Hey man,
        Don't bring me into this clusterfuck of a debate thread. I simply dropped by to state that I think it's a wonderful thread, and I haven't been entertained like this on SiS since MY last awesome post.

Plus, William, If I disagreed with anything you've said for even half a second, you know I'd have jumped in the shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
          Plus, William, If I disagreed with anything you've said for even half a second, you know I'd have jumped in the shit show.
          theres something i cant debate
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I follow the you break it you fix it with my stuff. Which is what friends should do. Unless it is something uncontrollable. But this case sounds completely controllable. I mean if he had a 600 drive shaft. He should get a 600 driveshaft back. That's just my .02 cents not that it means anything

Comment

• Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
              I follow the you break it you fix it with my stuff. Which is what friends should do. Unless it is something uncontrollable. But this case sounds completely controllable. I mean if he had a 600 drive shaft. He should get a 600 driveshaft back. That's just my .02 cents not that it means anything
              It doesn't
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Funniest post yet

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                  It doesn't
                  this is the ultimate bitch slap post in a thread this long with this much stuff about the poster that made it
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• vp X 1:19 pm
                    Okay, I actually just LOL'd
                    in the dizzy thread

-------
                    Agreed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Funniest post yet
                      X2

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      this is the ultimate bitch slap in a thread this long with this much stuff about the poster that made it
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• My head is fucking SPINNING.

Dizzy broke shit, he has to pay to fix it, this should have been taken care of MONTHS ago, before he went to fuckin Dizzney and whatever bullshit trips he went on.

I cannot agree with those who would dent of bang up someone's jeep and return it to them like that and not expect to fix it, BUT WHAT AM I SAYING?? If someone dented my jeep, I would know!

Dizzy, just pay the fucking guy, fix your mistakes and be done with it, nut up and move on. I saw what you did on crawl daddy and I saw the pics of the rig on its side. Just fix the fucking thing.

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        this is the ultimate bitch slap post in a thread this long with this much stuff about the poster that made it

sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• This Thread:

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                            im pretty sure he has......
                            He wasnt i was just a dead beat
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                              He wasnt i was just a dead beat
                              Don't you feel better now

Comment

• Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                                I would have replaced that drives shaft right when it happened. that would have put me into a hissy fit.

the body damage is something i would think is a possability when the rig is built up to that point. i would have banged the fender out, fiber glassed the front and said if you come across something for a good deal pick it up, and gimme a hand making it look good. a few beers and a steak later, everyones a happy family.
                                meh. its part of wheeing. shit happens. I knew money was tight for him so I let it slide and slide. if he can afford to race and take on that risk then I don't believe its tight anymore.
                                for all the shit I give him there are really no hard feelings. i know money may still be tight so i'm not gona press him up for it hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X