Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    you'd now have several more important issues to deal with.
    the waitress should have assumed you'd do what you did, and you never signed any paperwork saying you wouldnt sexually assault her, so youre free to go

full circle
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      i have a tcase in my subarus trunk effecting my lap times, this is a serious issue for me
      Just put it in the passenger seat it will evenly distribute the weight for maximum cornering abilities.
      dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        Just put it in the passenger seat it will evenly distribute the weight for maximum cornering abilities.
        fill it with sand? or no
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

fill it with sand? or no
          Only halfway, the rest with fine dirt to get the right ratio of grittitude
          dirty30

Comment

How do you legally prove one drink can't possibly inhibit your judgement capabilities enough to be a factor?

This is a shit mess...
            That's why its not a good legal defense. The law assumes you are of sound mind and judgement when you make agreements, you need to prove otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
              That's why its not a good legal defense. The law assumes you are of sound mind and judgement when you make agreements, you need to prove otherwise.
              So wait, EVEN THE LAW ASSUMES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
              dirty30

Comment

So wait, EVEN THE LAW ASSUMES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                innocent until proven guilty is the very basis of law and its technically an assumption
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

"if you break it, you fix it" is about as clear cut as anything gets. breaking shafts or parts is a common problem off roading in general with any rig, but if i told someone they can use my rig for a weekend while i wasnt even there, and they need to fix what they broke..i'd hope the fact that breaking being a "common problem" wouldnt be considered a get out of jail free card

where the fuck does this logic come from? does no one have personal responsibility anymore? deke loaned dizzy his personal vehicle for a weekend of fun, and people want to tell him to just get fucked because its "common" or "expected" to break someones things?

get real people...

Quoted for truth.

Bummer aka Scott owns it. I owned it before Bummer. It was my first vehicle (tear). When he bought it from me it went from a wrecked comp vehicle to a good looking trail rig. Bummer does not wheel like I do. He has a vehicle that is way more capable than necessary. He would not have tried that line if GOD himself dared him to. He's a pussy.

Dizzy was well aware of any complications that would erupt if he damaged Scott's property. Those complications included making the necessary repairs so that Scott could enjoy HIS vehicle.

It's wheelin season again. Scott is missing out on trips left and right. Why? Because of Dizzy.

To separate our complaints with the defendant:

Dizzy owes me rent money from September. It was agreed (verbally-OH NOES) he would pay it back after he continued working in CT. No big deal.

Since then, he has told me he "wants to hand it to me in person", "I need to take a vacation for 'XXX reasons i'll keep private, for now'", "I crashed my car and need to buy a new one", etc, etc, etc. Except he goes and buys an iphone, coilovers, new tires for his car, blah blah blah. Sure we all need a phone once in a while, struts are shot, etc. Give me a fucking break buddy. Man up.

The list goes on and on. Is the money a big deal to me? Yes. I pay a mortgage and operate multiple young businesses. My payroll goes to mortgage and bills. Anything left goes into my businesses. Sorry but that $400 I had to eat back in September is still fucking me.

Comment

• So assuming is basically endorsed by the United States Government and Judiciary System?

Why don't I do it more often...
                    dirty30

Comment

So assuming is basically endorsed by the United States Government and Judiciary System?

Why don't I do it more often...
                      because of that reason.
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• BUSINESS,NEWS,STOCKS,BONDS,BUYBUYBUY,SELL
                        dirty30

Comment

BUSINESS,NEWS,STOCKS,BONDS,BUYBUYBUY,SELL
                          God, its so nice being able to spam using a real computer
                          dirty30

Comment

• lets apply this to the debate

right now in my posession i have a few of bummers (scotts) lenses, as well as his camera...these are expensive items to be loaning out.

if i were to scratch the lens optics, or damage them in some way, i wouldnt think twice before sending them to canon for repairs before he got them back. we didnt even agree if i break it i buy it or fix it, because its just understood.

why is this lost in this thread?
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

God, its so nice being able to spam using a real computer
                              i miss the iphone dillon
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• You guys are digging here. Who should pay for what boils all down to respect and being responsible for your actions.

I don't see any complication in that or any argument against Tim and Scott. Like I said yesterday, maybe Scott wasn't in a rush to get the Jeep ready for the upcoming season until the weather started to get nicer out. If thats enough to completely turn the argument in you peoples eyes then get your head out of your ass.
                                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                                X