No announcement yet.

Dear SiSOffroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you bought those in bulk didnt you, cut a good deal on em and then sell them for less and still make more than the girl scouts....thats epic win in my book

on a more serious note if those were thinmints and the dosidos i would be eternally happy, the other cookies that those damn little green beings sell are garbage.
    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
      you bought those in bulk didnt you, cut a good deal on em and then sell them for less and still make more than the girl scouts....thats epic win in my book

on a more serious note if those were thinmints and the dosidos i would be eternally happy, the other cookies that those damn little green beings sell are garbage.
      hold up. you think samoas are garbage?!
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        This. He speaks evil.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

And here I am on a Friday afternoon wondering what to do with myself... I'll grab beer and be over in a few Ryan! Hahaha
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            in all honesty i dont like them so to me theyre garbage, however...i would gladly purchase them with intent as a gift to someone else, apparently theres no shortage of willing consumers of that cookie on this forum, noted....
            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post

We used to be friends, Ian, I used to like you, then you called my beloved samoas garbage. I cannot let this blasphemy go without consequence.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                We used to be friends, Ian, I used to like you, then you called my beloved samoas garbage. I cannot let this blasphemy go without consequence.
                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                -Ian

Comment

i hate coconut.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                    They are samoas, though even if they weren't. You couldn't be anymore blatantly wrong. Its impossible to have no taste when you have 48 boxes, regardless of flavor. Where's your cookie stash?

Comment

Working...
                    X