sir phil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sir phil

This is the gun i mentioned. I have been looking and looking for anything that comes close to this gun. any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

What do you mean? You want something that looks like that? It's a kit gun, you fucking buy a kit and you build a flintlock. Why do you want a flintlock anyway??
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

sigh sorry im at work and tired. No im trying to figure what this gun is? Like maker ect. No marking anywhere on the gun other then a egg shaped oval on the hammer. on the sides it has a fern design as well. i have no clue who made it, where its from, age or anything. sorry for the confusion
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

If there are no markings anywhere, it's most likely a kit gun. Any history behind it that you know of? Is it yours? I can't tell you the maker if nothing is written on the gun. Any asshole could have purchased a kit and make that as a display piece. I doubt it was on any pirate ship or anything like that.

Also, that's not a flintlock, that's a standard black power gun, cap and ball type.
        sigpic

Comment

oh ok thanks lol. shows you what i know about guns its a friends gun, this is the story he told me

"I have no idea where it came from, my brother and I found it in may parents basement, and my dad has no clue where it came from. My parents built the house, so it had to come in when my dads parents moved to florida in the early 90's, and gave a bunch of stuff to him. Dads father died in late 90's, and I doubt my grandmother knew anything of it, was in an old dresser with workshop stuff. Our heritage is irish on both of my dads parents sides, if that means anything."

Comment

I'm just going to assume that it was a custom build black powder gun from a kit from way back, either he built it or someone else did and gave it to him. Something like that is pretty much worthless, but looks cool as a wall hanger or something.
            sigpic

Comment

my buddy in jersey showed me this tonight too, lucky bastard. lol

that handle is gangster lol. shoot them then ram it right up there ass.
              Attached Files

Comment

The PM feature has really become a lost art, huh?
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  The PM feature has really become a lost art, huh?
                  apparently not

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14736

Originally posted by Nick

Send your nominations to me in a PM
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                  X