Anyone have a friend like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a friend like this?

Ive been going crazy working on my jeep and suddenly... laid off from work, now i have all the time in the world to work on it (between school)

i have this friend that without asking will pop over with a new spool of welding wire when i run out and have no money left to buy one, or break his back as the 3 of us put the body back on the frame, damn its such a good feeling!

thanks to him everything going smooth and i should have the jeep done for what im building it for, which is to drive it to the rausch creek qualifier, and hit some trails!!!

now on a funnier note check this out
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw[/ame]

Great add
    Don't Panic

Comment

One of the best Youtube videos I have seen. Nice.

Oh and the friend is awesome too.
      Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Friends like that are the best friends, the ones who will go out of their way to help you.

That video is amazing, I would have loved to have been in that dowd to watch it go down.

Comment

yeah friends like that are pretty cool, anyone have a friend that takes time out of their busy ass schedule, between work/school/jeep/motorcycles to fix their stuff cause they either cant do it or dont have the skills/tools needed?....you know that type that fixes your stuff for you as if it was their own or that one that comes and picks your broke ass motorcycle out of the street at 11:30 on a tuesday night cause you lost control and disabled your bike in the street? yeah those friends are pretty cool too

oh and I think that needs a drama button!
          -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
          https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
          I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
          -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Where can i buy friends?
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                I wouldn't be surprised, they sell everything else

Comment

I'm usually that friend to most of my friends, but i'm slowly stopping it. Mostly because I help everyone at the drop of a hat and when I need something everyone's busy.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                    I'm usually that friend to most of my friends, but i'm slowly stopping it. Mostly because I help everyone at the drop of a hat and when I need something everyone's busy.
                    Isn't it weird how that works? I'm only twenty so I haven't been that guy for too long, but I don't let myself miss phone calls or texts in case its someone in need of help. Just yesterday I woke up early to a phone call, and ended up spending money I didn't have on gas to drive a friend around to get a starter, and then replace it for them. I also had to pay for a potion of the starter because they didn't have enough money, and as a delivery driver, she'd have no way of making any money until the car was back on the road.
                    -Matt
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                      Isn't it weird how that works? I'm only twenty so I haven't been that guy for too long, but I don't let myself miss phone calls or texts in case its someone in need of help. Just yesterday I woke up early to a phone call, and ended up spending money I didn't have on gas to drive a friend around to get a starter, and then replace it for them. I also had to pay for a potion of the starter because they didn't have enough money, and as a delivery driver, she'd have no way of making any money until the car was back on the road.
                      Yeah I always feel terrible asking people for help. So generally I'm available at the drop of a hat as well.
                      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                      -Ian

Comment

No, I'm friends with Will.
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          No, I'm friends with Will.
                          must be a different Will as I would call you more of a nemesis than a friend
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            must be a different Will as I would call you more of a nemesis than a friend
                            Potato PotAto
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                            X