Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I'm sick of the trash talking - AutoCross April 29th THE SHOWDOWN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    you mean the un registered car that you drove to calebs to throw your own trash on his lawn?
    I didn't drive anything unregistered to Caleb's, what the fook are you talking about?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      I didn't drive anything unregistered to Caleb's, what the fook are you talking about?
      no huxleys jetta isnt registered. but by all means i would love for him to run that thing at auto x. Hell i'll bust out my 92 lumina z34 and run that too LOL
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

you mean the un registered car that you drove to calebs to throw your own trash on his lawn?
        Oh really now.

If you're really going to talk shit, why not double check your facts first, bub.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
          Oh really now.

If you're really going to talk shit, why not double check your facts first, bub.
          everytime you talk its shit. a loan shark wouldnt even take your word, cause your that full of shit. run that turd wagon vw or your miata but take a picture of the front of my car first cause you will never see the front of it again. why dont you be origional for once and not copy will and ryan's avatar. your fucking cool you douche. there arent words on this planet that can describe my hatred for you huxley.
          Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-23-2012, 12:10 AM.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

but take a picture of the front of my car first cause you will never see the front of it again.
            ..... cause you're planning on racing into another telephone pole??
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

everytime you talk its shit. a loan shark wouldnt even take your word, cause your that full of shit. run that turd wagon vw or your miata but take a picture of the front of my car first cause you will never see the front of it again. why dont you be origional for once and not copy will and ryan's avatar. your fucking cool you douche. there arent words on this planet that can describe my hatred for you huxley.
              Umad, Bro?

You're vocabulary is rather limited anyway, so I'm sure there are words out there to describe your hatred, you just haven't learned them yet.
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-23-2012, 12:18 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• LOL-MFAO
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• No im not gonna hit a pole (like i planned it or caused the first time)

My vocabulary is quite extensive i just dont have to rattle off fancy words.

Yes im mad huxley is the biggest pussy to hit the planet since snookie.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• U def mad, bro.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      U def mad, bro.
                      Not mad just really done with huxleys shit. I would rather spend a day with geoff clark than an hour with hux. At least geoff might accidently say something true.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-23-2012, 12:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I cant see your picture on my phone and im to tired to grab
                          My laptop.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            i guess your savings couldnt pay tim rent then....
                            Stop making so much sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmay View Post
                              Stop making so much sense.
                              I like how this has been completely overlooked throughout this thread.
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• This should be moved to the Cage, haven't had a good one there in awhile

Comment

Working...
                                X