Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you spread mulch at Rausch Creek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant wait for this trip.sounds like a blast
    98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
    98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

the races will hopefully be on all four tires though birds eye view of this from the top of the hill was pretty crazy, especially with the way the dust rolled in after

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
        the races will hopefully be on all four tires though birds eye view of this from the top of the hill was pretty crazy, especially with the way the dust rolled in after
        This. "OH SHIT."
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

too much traction is why he high sided...off the gas n turn into it before too late was the move but with a cage, helmets and supplied air who cares!

No Falls No Balls is what I say and I am not the Monday morning qtr back.

This is on for Tea-roll to finish off on his own accord. Nice vid Wilbur as always.
          '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
          '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
          '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
          '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

That was such a gracefull roll (by video)..

Comment

Working...
            X