-57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

heres the cake

http://barefootandbaking.blogspot.co...-sex-cake.html
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        i love you, cant wait to make this omggggggggggggggg
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
            i love you, cant wait to make this omggggggggggggggg
            I have a feeling this is what will happen.

sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I have a feeling this is what will happen.

im actually a good cook/baker i had to learn when my mom passed...i enjoy good homecooked food/bakery goodnes too much not to learn

but that has definatly happened to me while making cereal before...
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

im actually a good cook/baker i had to learn when my mom passed...i enjoy good homecooked food/bakery goodnes too much not to learn

but that has definatly happened to me while making cereal before...
                this cake is incredibly easy to make. you can mix it up too however you want with different candy on top, or you could do a different flavor cake
                2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  this cake is incredibly easy to make. you can mix it up too however you want with different candy on top, or you could do a different flavor cake
                  im not too concerned, it looks very simple you know? just follow the directions on the box...poke holes in it then pour in the milk? its prolly easier if you heat up the hot fudge before you spread it too...was that coolwhip that you used? i think vanilla funfetti would make it AWESOME

Comment

im not too concerned, it looks very simple you know? just follow the directions on the box...poke holes in it then pour in the milk? its prolly easier if you heat up the hot fudge before you spread it too...was that coolwhip that you used? i think vanilla funfetti would make it AWESOME
                    hahaha

yes it was coolwhip and i used the hot fudge without heating it up
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Awesome, time thank you Nicole for the cake, and Kevin for makin burgers. A good time was had by all.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                        Awesome, time thank you Nicole for the cake, and Kevin for makin burgers. A good time was had by all.
                        we are the true OG's whom rode that Meet and greet till the wheels fell off.

Comment

Pissed I couldnt make it...next time
                          05 Black Rubicon

Comment

woulda been good to see you again lu

Comment

Caleb hows you back after being stabbed by that fork haha
                              98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
                              98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Whens the next one!?
                                05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                                X