No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but I've already drift triked more than you guys.

And before someone thinks they're funny, I've also officially drift triked more than I've wheeled.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
      Yeah, but I've already drift triked more than you guys.

And before someone thinks they're funny, I've also officially drift triked more than I've wheeled.
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
        Yeah, but I've already drift triked more than you guys.

I don't give a fuck how much or how little you've drifted, the welds are still cracking and they need to be fixed.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• i drifted mad too already...even after i wore my tires down i dragged the frame for a short while too...my welds are still holding up
          1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Ben, Phil and I are coming over on Monday. Are you going to be there or should we just chill with the ducks?

Comment

• Thanks to Tim for setting up my brakes tonight and getting me all squared away on the stopping front!

Handle bars just have to be painted and I'm all set.
              sigpic

Comment

• soooo pumped on these!!!

phil man nooooo problem!
                -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                -57 GMC Pickup
                -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• yea ill be there monday night, come on over
                  1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Sounds good, Ben!

Phil and I shall be there!

Comment

• lookin foward to it!

Comment

• It's really too bad that Dickerman's trike needs to get all cut up and rewelded...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          It's really too bad that Dickerman's trike needs to get all cut up and rewelded...
                          we might have to take a ride and get soem cut wheels...

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                            we might have to take a ride and get soem cut wheels...
                            Dickerman should go to Home Depot or Lowes today and get some...I got my own trike to work on today.
                            sigpic

Comment

• no...dickerman should wait till we're all together so we get the RIGHT cut wheels and grinding wheels...

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                                no...dickerman should wait till we're all together so we get the RIGHT cut wheels and grinding wheels...
                                So we can piss away even more time at 8 at night going to home depot? Yeah, you can.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X