No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would deflate the tires, slide the pvc over and blow them back up....

Comment

• Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
      I would deflate the tires, slide the pvc over and blow them back up....
      This is what I was told on the drift trike forum.

I think I'm going to go with the harbor freight wheels and maybe buy some better bearings, it'll still be cheaper than the current setup.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• How is everyone doing in terms of their builds? Any updates?
        -Tim

Comment

• None from me, haven't been home all weekend, waiting until I get parts for the front end to continue.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• I'm hoping to be ready for paint by the end of the day tomorrow. I'll try to throw up some pics tomorrow night.
            -Tim

Comment

• I think I'm going to finish on Tuesday with Phil.... Uncertain though, will figure out when I talk to him next. xD

Comment

• We can definitely start it some time this week...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  We can definitely start it some time this week...
                  Where we racing?
                  dirty30

Comment

• When we get some trikes in working order, I'd like to go to the road behind your house. Seems prime and there is no traffic.
                    sigpic

Comment

• As previously mentioned, East Rock is going to be legit, I'll be test running there, for sure.

Comment

• You guys keep talking about East Rock and I don't think I've ever seen or heard of this place before.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Just lemme know if you wanna come up, ill bring a broom to clear the road of debris
                          dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            Just lemme know if you wanna come up, ill bring a broom to clear the road of debris
                            Baller
                            sigpic

Comment

• did some drunk drifting this weekend which ended up in dragging straight frame...i need new rear wheels now...
                              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• You broke your shit already?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X