Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
    still no brakes but i still consider it done...its not gonna stop me from trying anything thats for sure
    POIDFH

pics or it didn't fuckin happen
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

• Good Picture...

Close up of the color/footpeg setup

Another bad picture
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• its a chameleon paint job...(rustoleum colorshift to be exact) so its purple blue magenta green and some other colors all at the same time with black bars...and purple underglow
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Might need wider back wheels but try it out and let us know
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Ben, yours is the scariest looking and therefore my favorite
            dirty30

Comment

• hahahahah thanksdillon...those wheels work fine for the time being till i get some PVC to put over them...im just waiting on my old boss...hes coming to the house to do some work in my yard and when he does hell bring me some PVC.

it works mint as is though

Comment

• Fuck yeah!!
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Ben, what the... FUCK.

I like the way you mounted the pegs, nice save...

Those back tires aren't going to make it down your driveway. =\
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• http://d-trikes.com/nitro-circus-get-serious/

Comment

• Fuck Travis Pastrona, did you not see the Buffalo Phil downhill run?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                        Fuck Travis Pastrona, did you not see the Buffalo Phil downhill run?
                        Wouldn't play on my phone

Comment

• Phil's was nothing short of spectacular
                          Don't Panic

Comment

• http://ww2.toyquest.com/minimoto1/Gokart/parts.html

I'm being told that the front wheel setup on this page is a good place to start.
                            10x4x6 and higher quality. Phil and I are obviously using the honda mower wheels, but if anyone is daring enough, you can order those and it would be cheaper for what is supposedly a better wheel.

Comment

• Alright so i'm sitting outside on my break and I see this...

And all I could see were parts!

We toss about three of these special wheelchairs a month, that means unlimited supply of parts! The wheels measure 8.625" from lip to lip, coincidentally that's the OD of 8" PVC. The inside seat of the wheel is 7.625". The ID of 8" PVC is 7.961, so I figure make up the .336" with electrical tape.
                              My idea is, cut off one side off two of these wheels and bam, instant 2 peice wheels for a drift trike!

Here's what I got so far.

Cut off one side with a jig saw. These wheels should work mint, they have a 5/8" axle bearing pressed into them, and they look sick.

Comment

• And if my explaination wasn't good enough, this is what I mean.

I learned how to draft from the school of dickerman, but you get the idea.

Feedback?

Comment

Working...
                                X