No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think that seat will actually work --at all?

I am real into the idea as far as how silly it would look on the trike, but functionality wise, think it is worth a shot?
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=53ycFDybmkI#!
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        If I paint it green it will look like a John Deere tractor...was also thinking black...
        Green

Comment

• Found out the bike at had in mind has been thrown out

Time to cruise the town dump
          dirty30

Comment

• just got done painting it, its maiden color, gotta wait for it to dry then re assembly
            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
              just got done painting it, its maiden color, gotta wait for it to dry then re assembly

Are you going to keep telling us it's fucking done or are you going to post some fucking pictures?
              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-14-2012, 06:36 PM.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• phil i have to play a gig up at school tonight and wont have time to go over logistics but i will pm you first thing in the am about getting your parts....
                -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                -57 GMC Pickup
                -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• Thanks man, just keep me in the loop.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm using 3 different kinds of glue to hold the wheels inside of the PVC. If they break loose, I'm setting some houses on fire.
                    sigpic

Comment

• what did you use? i have to wait for my dad to get home so i can use his phone cause mine has no camera i assure you i put it back together and it is indeed epic
                      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• I used the PVC glue that you got me, Plastic Weld and JB weld. I covered all the bases.
                        sigpic

Comment

• damn if those done hold id just say screw them in there...id heat up the PVC with a heat gun then send some short sheetrock screws in...(heatgun so the pipe does not crack but it actually gets soft and conforms to the surface of the screw)i was thinking about trying it to mine..im getting the pvc tomorrow but the wheels im using drift awesome as is...so i cant wait to see how smooth PVC is

Comment

• Fuck that, I'd use Roll Pins.
                            sigpic

Comment

• still no brakes but i still consider it done...its not gonna stop me from trying anything thats for sure

Comment

• I found a seat... an epic seat

Comment

Working...
                                X