No announcement yet.

Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have a fun use for my bender now.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      Officially building one. Buddy of mine has multiple frames and parts laying around... pretty sure I'm gonna run a 9" disc brake setup on the front
      Brakes are pussies that don't know how to stop.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
        well then Ill put brakes on mine. I now live next to a huge hill!

Comment

• Glad to see this taking off.

Comment

• Alright, i'm in.

Comment

• about to eat something then get mad work done...ill have pics when im done
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• I'm waiting on my friend to call back so I can get that frame I posted.

Comment

How else you plan to whip around hardcore multiple times? Use your feet?
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• We're playing that one by ear.

Comment

We're playing that one by ear.
                      .......we are gonna mount about 8 go pros on yours...something tells me its gonna catch the best video
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• amost done just have to weld the front end on to it and get some PVC
                        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Made big progress tonight, worked from 7 to about just now. Not finished, need to grind a bit more and weld everything together.

Rear axle complete, will post pics in a bit.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• sweet, good to hear, i got my seat mounted and my rear axle finalized, and cut the front end off the doner bike...my dog died today so sadly that set me back pretty bad...

Comment

• Mocking everything up for my trike. Center is actually really strong as is, supports my body weight, but I'm going to reinforce it more.

Starting to machine the rear axle.

Dickerman and Dinicola disassembling Dickerman's bike.

I GET TO USE POWER TOOLS??

Zullo welding my rear axle.

Rear axle complete, ready to be welded into the rest of the frame.

It was too late to grind the paint off and keep welding, so we called it quits for now. Zullo and I just need to reinforce the center, grind some paint away and weld the whole damn thing together and I'm all set. I'll repaint it afterwards and be ready to rock and roll. Oh and find a seat. Last thing...

Thanks to Dickerman, 'Ignorant Matt' and Zullo for showing up and helping out with my trike. We got a lot done tonight.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 03-11-2012, 12:57 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• ME NEXT, ME NEXT.

Comment

Working...
                                X