Trike Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
    I'm really tempted to throw a weedwacker engine on one seeing as I have three sitting in my garage. But I feel the PVC wheels would just disintegrate
    At that point you just put rubber tires in the rear and make a Trike.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Target frame acquired.
      Attached Files
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• sick, you can use the downpipe for your rear axle, and the rear swingarm for your gussets...
        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• Sweet, parts are rollin in.
          sigpic

Comment

• I don't think it's going to be nearly long enough for the rear axle...

Comment

• I finally got around to digging in my basement... I'm covered in dust and spider eggs, yum! I took the 16" wheel of that bike I posted first in the start of the thread... The rim is good but the wheel is rotted pretty badly. This means, I will either find one, buy one for super cheap (no clue what a 16" tire costs) or just run it until it pops, and then carry on with the shenanigans on a rim.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                I'm really tempted to throw a weedwacker engine on one seeing as I have three sitting in my garage. But I feel the PVC wheels would just disintegrate
                I had the exact same thought train, but more to the flavor of a harbor freight engine.

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines...nia-68121.html

Comment

• I feel like this frame would make a sweet lookin drift trike.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bik/2885431505.html

Comment

• Hell yea it would
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Kevin, I am hoping you bought it!

Comment

• completely finished my rear axle with rod + supports todayand got a seat and bike...itll be done tomorrow i hope
                        1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

• pics?

Comment

• tomorrow...my phone is too far away, im going to bed now anyways...ill get some pics after i mount the seat, front end...i think my dad has a bike in his truck for me now...all i need is PVC i think...but yea, tomorrow ill get some serious work done

Comment

• Tomorrow I'm going to get some serious shit done, too. Gonna be cranking for a while at my shop.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Officially building one. Buddy of mine has multiple frames and parts laying around... pretty sure I'm gonna run a 9" disc brake setup on the front
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X