Holy Fuck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by translated
    Accidents on the road M-7 in Petushki district of the Vladimir region near the village of Omutischi February 24. Nissan Navara car for the oncoming issued under the Freightliner.
    The driver of Nissan, the current one leg, and found part of it ...
    The girl wrote that she saw in this video how her friend died. His name was Alexander, said that was a good guy, an experienced driver. I was driving home to his wife and 2nd child ...
    February 24 happened. Funeral at 12:30 on February 28 in Balashikha ... The body is not given in the morgue ..... we (friends) looking for information on this accident, the day before .. it is a tragedy for us ... It's such grief. "
    Today, they copied the video and showed to his wife ... In general, all in shock. No one understands how it all happened. Here is the thing - when you write a summary and commentary, sometimes you do not see them living people, but when the personal element suddenly appears ... In general, the trouble and broken lives ..

Comment

Talk about shit timing! It was like 1 car every ten seconds from the other direction and that dude timed it perfect.

I didn't know cars could explode like that either...

Comment

Man and machine... Vaporized
        Don't Panic

Comment

Makes your stomach turn. If only there was a guardrail... That person might still be alive.
          Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
            Makes your stomach turn. If only there was a guardrail... That person might still be alive.
            I was wondering about that...what the hell kind of highway doesn't have a center median?
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I was wondering about that...what the hell kind of highway doesn't have a center median?
              I guess that is the way it is in Russia. If it were the US, there would be one built there within a month after a crash like that.
              Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Oh Russia...how you have no care for the subjects that live in your country.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                X