Just Because

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Because

I know you guys like this type of shit....wait till the very end its amazing
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9CfJkINC_fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

There is more crab walking in that video than there is during the Crab Migrations of Christmas Island.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Are those things designed to just roll awkwardly or what the hell is going on here.
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Part of me wants guys like that to race KOH and another part of me doesn't because they will just hit every rock face at 50 mph and somehow end up in the next canyon.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

That was sweet, I mean totally stupid but sweet
          dirty30

Comment

Working...
          X