No announcement yet.

Tires and rims.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like if I want master craft or eldorado tires that what Vulcan is good for!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
      yeah when you were trying to sell those BEAT warn lockouts with bad bearing races..
      Ya those that had mint races and have been on my buddy's xj for 14000 miles with no issue but they were beat so ya.Not my fault your uncle didn't understand how to look at parts and made me tear apart my jeep so he could buy em then offer me a hundred bucks for a 1200 dollar kit.

Dave when u need tires pm me i work at united tire I'll see if I can hook u up
      Last edited by DizzDizz; 02-02-2012, 08:32 PM.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Tire rack is great,I got my mt/r's for 202 each,it was the cheapest i have seen and you can pick them up to save on shipping.I have bought 4 sets of tires and wheels through national tire and wheel.A few months back i ordered a set of eaton beadlocks for my zj from them,when i got them i really didn't like them and sent them back,i paid the shipping,when i got my refund it was 160.00 less than i paid,they said all the wheel were damaged and that i had mounted them,mind you i only opened one wheel and it never seen a tire or the vehicle,i fought back and forth with them with no luck.I would stay away from them if this is the way they do business. national tire and wheel

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
          Ya those that had mint races and have been on my buddy's xj for 14000 miles with no issue but they were beat so ya.Not my fault your uncle didn't understand how to look at parts and made me tear apart my jeep so he could buy em then offer me a hundred bucks for a 1200 dollar kit.

Dave when u need tires pm me i work at united tire I'll see if I can hook u up

Are those the ones off kappys jeep?
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
            yep and the races were shot but.. Dizzy is a desiel/mechanic/fabricator and has a vas knowledge of everything in life at the ripe old age of 22-23?

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
              Looks like if I want master craft or eldorado tires that what Vulcan is good for!
              I've heard of mastercrafts so I'm assuming they're halfway decent but my offer still stand.. if you want me to get a price for ya send me a pm. East lyme shouldn't be that far from Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                yep and the races were shot but.. Dizzy is a desiel/mechanic/fabricator and has a vas knowledge of everything in life at the ripe old age of 22-23?
                The races are part of the bearing u complete fucking retard. They are self containd but hey you and your uncle know all. Why don't you come talk to my face bud then I can straighten you right out bring someone to pick u up.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
                  yes
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

The races are part of the bearing u complete fucking retard. They are self containd but hey you and your uncle know all. Why don't you come talk to my face bud then I can straighten you right out bring someone to pick u up.

Comment

meh. i know them things were no "gem"
                      seams like everytime i went to kappys we were repacking them or putting new bearings in, or replacing the bajillion stub shafts he snapped.

i wouldnt hold a grudge at him for not buying them for much.

just my 2 cents
                      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                      some people choose video games
                      some choose projects
                      some choose welding random things together

Comment

I've used JC Whitney before, when they offer 20% off discounts you can get a pretty good steal on a rim/tire set.
                        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

www.discountitredirect.com is a great site. They are a shop that also sells online and they always do free shipping. But they dont jack up the price per tire to do that either. After you factor in shipping from other places they are still cheaper then tire rack and most other online places.

Eldorado tires are made by mastercraft/cooper tire.
                          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                          X