No announcement yet.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think killing might be a bit extreme, how about a simple yet effective punch to the face and then if they one in question is still being a dick, put him to sleep with either more punches or a choke of some kind.
    Don't Panic

Comment

Originally posted by Calabrate2 View Post
      I think killing might be a bit extreme, how about a simple yet effective punch to the face and then if they one in question is still being a dick, put him to sleep with either more punches or a choke of some kind.
      Would you go spend $10+ dollars to see that movie? No, because killing sells.
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabrate2 View Post
        Hear that, everyone? It's the sound of all the fun being sucked out of the room.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Fits directed by the crazy dude from police academy movies. He stand up is awesome
          Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Holy fucking shit can't wait for it to come out this will be awesome. It's exactly what America is thinking so y not make a movie about it?
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
            X