Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convince Me

That parting out my jeep is a stupid idea

That wheeling a cherokee is less ideal than a framed vehicle.

Go

Part it out pussy. You wont do it. No balls
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

If you don't like unibodies, then part it out. I don't give a fuck. So many people here are so against unibodies yet they go out of their way to buy and modify XJs.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

SOOOOOO true!!^
        -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Maybe for a guy that wheels as hard as you do mike.. a TJ or like vehicle would better suite your needs. Orr.... lookin into a cage and hold onto what you have!

Comment

I want to get a YJ next i think. Got a frame. I like wranglers. A lot cheaper and easier to put one tons under it.

Comment

Just sucks selling all my parts that I spent so much money on, pains me... Especially the axles.....

Comment

You could always put those axles under a YJ..

Comment

Yeah could, but would either have to convert the YJ to a 4 link, or cut off my very expensive truss and convert the axle to leafs.

Comment

jeeps are stupid i joined priustalk.com last night........ that place is where its at!
                    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                    -57 GMC Pickup
                    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Yeah could, but would either have to convert the YJ to a 4 link, or cut off my very expensive truss and convert the axle to leafs.
                      Why would you want to wheel something with leaves on 4 corners as opposed to coils? Stability? I could see leaves in the back but then you're right back to 'why did you part out the XJ to begin with'.

Comment

they can flex

Comment

But so can coils. My question still stands of why leaves instead of coils. Convince me Miguel. Convince ME.

Comment

Argument is frame vs unibody

So you got TJ vs YJ

Cost is the deciding factor. Initial cost of vehicle and then cost of components 4 link coils vs leafs

Comment

if cost is a deciding factor, it sounds like a YJ is cheaper no matter how you slice it and thats the end of it
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X