What's completely awesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
    I certainly appreciate the offer but Im either going to buy a bolt in complete so at least I have some extra axles or just get the gears and lockers and have my buddy set it up for me.

Thanks for the thought.
    Best time to figure out how to build an axle what do you have to loose it's free you will just be be back where you were.

I also have 3.55 open if Matt's don't work out for you.

Did you even drive the jeep before you bought it?
    Did they try to hid it from you?
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
      Best time to figure out how to build an axle what do you have to loose it's free you will just be be back where you were.

I also have 3.55 open if Matt's don't work out for you.

Did you even drive the jeep before you bought it?
      Did they try to hid it from you?
      It was a quick exchange. Had a blown brake line so a test drive wouldn't have worked. Frankly I would have put it in 4 low and if it geared down I would have thought it was fine anyway.

I got this as trade for a gun I had. It was from a guy I knew and he just towed it from the seller to his house and transferred it right over to me. I'm sure Hawk didn't know about the front axle. He honest about all the other issues it had. The guy he got it from fucked me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        Damn, how could you resist this offer....
        Sounds like a free axle and a lot of road head.

urite.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
        X