No announcement yet.

FMYLIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, it's my birthday. I have gotten three calls all day. The first one was my fiancee, saying he wanted his ring back. The second one was my best friend, confessing to me that she had been sleeping with my fiancee for the past three months. The third was the dentist's office singing me a happy birthday. FML
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

sam! this one's for you:

Today, I finally beat the song "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero 3. I then realized that it was the biggest accomplishment I've ever made in my entire life. FML

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        Today, it's my birthday. I have gotten three calls all day. The first one was my fiancee, saying he wanted his ring back. The second one was my best friend, confessing to me that she had been sleeping with my fiancee for the past three months. The third was the dentist's office singing me a happy birthday. FML
        Some of these have to be made up, if not, I can see the obituaries afterward subtly explaining suicide.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Some of these have to be made up, if not, I can see the obituaries afterward subtly explaining suicide.
          i guarantee at least 30% of these are made up

Comment

oh definitely, but they're so funny
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Today, I tried for the first time putting a condom on my boyfriend using my mouth. I freaked out, swallowed, and started choking on the condom. FML

Today, I was watching an animal behavior movie. All of a sudden, it brings up two snails going at it. I got hard watching it. FML

Comment

^^ those the story of your life??

Comment

Today, I was having sex with my girlfriend. I really get off on hearing her say my name so I was imagining her doing so more often than she actually was. I then proceeded to call out my own name by accident. FML

Today, my family was preparing a turkey for my grandma's birthday dinner when my aunt noticed a utensil on the counter and asked what it was for. My mom said it was used to keep the turkey's legs together. My aunt responded to her by saying, "Maybe you should get one for your daughter." FML

Comment

sam! this one's for you:

Today, I finally beat the song "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero 3. I then realized that it was the biggest accomplishment I've ever made in my entire life. FML

and i still can't beat it

fml
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

sam! this one's for you:

bahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by 1Amabile View Post
                        bahahahahah
                        jerk

you will be crying in a couple weeks

Comment

well seeee

Comment

i can play slow ride on hard

and get like 80%

what now? HUH!?

Comment

Comment

my friend can do through the fire and flames on hard... i'm amazed that man has a gf
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X