Gawd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gawd...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-bS-3rN6Avc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    I can't wait to see him at KOH. I think he is going to do one of two things...

1. Haul the fucking mail anywhere and every where and finish well...

OR

2. Haul the fucking mail and explode in the rocks.

Can't wait to see either.
    Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 01-12-2012, 06:20 PM.
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

I'm going with haul the mail and explode in the rocks
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Beast. Mode.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

thought process...
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has spent at least two hours in the past day watching youtube videos of Robby Gordon desert beasting and random stuff from the Dakar rally.

As for my KOH opinion, he'll figure out the rocks, he is THEE driver when it comes to figuring it out, this guy can and literally has driven anything. I'm gonna get hated for this statement, but..... He is definately the most skilled professional racer to ever start at a KOH.
            Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 01-12-2012, 10:52 PM.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

also came across this one while surfing, that suspension is incredible.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FiD_ozyqK-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                also came across this one while surfing, that suspension is incredible.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FiD_ozyqK-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                That is ridiculous.

I cannot wait to race against him.
                -Erik
                Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14dbn View Post
                  That is ridiculous.

I cannot wait to race against him.

dude..... i wish.

I don't even get to enjoy watching this year

Y'all goin out there better prepare though, I've heard some wild stories about partying antics about him from NASCAR races.....

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ngqzMZ3YOno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His Pro-2 without skins, just alittle bit of fun

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

end was worth it
                      -Erik
                      Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                      Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Robby Gordon is a pretty cool dude. I was at pocono raceway two years ago in the garages(free hot passes ftw) and Jeff Gordon walked by and I stuck out my ticket and sharpie for him to sign it. He pushed it out of the way kept walking lol. Robby came out of his garage signed my ticket and said Jeff Gordon is a prick.

Is he gonna be sponsored by monster out there as well?
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

No, the monster sponsorship ended when he put Speed Energy drink (his own company) on the cup car. That's why everything is either pink or orange now.

You should see his new hauler lol, all pink

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                            No, the monster sponsorship ended when he put Speed Energy drink (his own company) on the cup car. That's why everything is either pink or orange now.

You should see his new hauler lol, all pink
                            My car would fit right in there lol.
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Gordon already said that purple was 'too gay' for him, but pink is just fine.

By the way, Gordon did fucking SPECTACULAR in Darak today. Beastmoded those dunes while those minis got stuck.
                              Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 01-13-2012, 07:25 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X