Looking for someone to draw a tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone to draw a tattoo

Anybody know someone that could draw up an awesome tattoo from my ideas and description? I'm wiling to pay for the drawing
    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

absolutely. whatre you wanting? i need to hone my drawing skills so ill do it pro bono

Comment

You know... a tattoo artist will do that for free... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
        Anybody know someone that could draw up an awesome tattoo from my ideas and description? I'm wiling to pay for the drawing
        My sisters friend is an amazing artist. She did a picture of my puppy that I thought was a camera photo.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
          You know... a tattoo artist will do that for free... lol
          That's their job, artists hate stenciling someone elses work, any time you include the artists input and creativity it s for the better.
          dirty30

Comment

My neighbor own's plan 9 tattoo in meriden. His name is Brennan Freemantle. He does great work, Google plan 9 tattoo. He will draw it up for free .....like most others do.

Comment

a very good friend of mine works at hartford county tattoos. its in the bristol area. hes good at what he does. there are such things as bad tattoo artists so make sure you do your homework on who does it. i can say that he is good. he inks everyone i know. his name is calvin von crush. you can actually see him occasionally on the show oddities. also i think he is doing another reality show soon too. check him out its definitely worth takin a look. tell him steve-o sent you. he will know who you are talking about
              95 yj spring over axle 4inches lift locked and winch
              99 dakota sport used for dragging car trailer
              72 cuda with 383
              98 xj that is prolly gonna end up in the tuff truck comp.
              01 blaster
              07 cr85 cuz why not

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/calvinvoncrush

you can hit him up on fb to ask questions or see his portfolio
                72 cuda with 383
                01 blaster
                07 cr85 cuz why not

Comment

Wow his work looks awesome, Im def gonna go check him out when I go looking to get a tattoo soon.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

yeah the kid really is good at what he does. he was the one who taught me about good and bad tattoo artists. the man is very skillful. and hes got a split tongue so thats always cool
                    72 cuda with 383
                    01 blaster
                    07 cr85 cuz why not

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                      My sisters friend is an amazing artist. She did a picture of my puppy that I thought was a camera photo.
                      those camera photos are something else
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                          That's their job, artists hate stenciling someone elses work, any time you include the artists input and creativity it s for the better.
                          Exactly.

I don't want to go bad mouthing any shops, but most shops around here I would not go to.

Actually I will tell you I won't go to any shop in wallingford or meriden, that covers a little bit without bad mouthing.

Want to see amazing work? Dude's known everywhere, and he's right from the little town of wallingford, but doesn't tattoo here. hah

http://www.nickbaxter.com/tattoos/

Dude's an awesome artist, most people think he's weird but let me tell you, if you can get him to tattoo you, it's worth it.

My tattoo artist, who tours with Nick worldwide, nick's also doing a full body suit on him little by little.
                          http://www.seanzeeart.com/ That website just got launched so it's working the bugs out but you can get the picture.

The owner of this new shop in stratford is awesome, George Perham.
                          http://www.facebook.com/ftstattoo

http://hopegallerytattoo.com/
                          Any of the guys at Hope gallery in new haven are a good choice.

http://libertytattoollc.com/home.html
                          Liberty Tattoo is another good one, my older brothers in the process of a full body soon, torso's done, leggs are next. He's putting in some hours, and his artist dave is giving him a hell of a deal.
                          Last edited by 04WranglerX; 01-09-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Anybody at Transcend in Branford. They're like the number 1 shop in CT. Of course, you pay for it and wait for it.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

thanks for the suggestions everyone!
                              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                              X