• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get the infinity sound system

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
      Did you get the infinity sound system
      wow sorry, just saw this! No I opted out of the infinity system so I could do my own upgrades without dealing with the infinity amp mixed into the system.

I'll finally get to pick this thing up February 18! This wait is awful

Comment

Do this when you get your jeep.

Order one of these keys.

http://www.cyclesportandfitness.com/...T-for-sale.htm

Get a locksmith to cut it, and then in your owners manual, program it.

It takes 2 keys to program just one. You will get 2 keys from the dealer. If you ever lose one of your keys, you can just order a new one and program it yourself.

I have an 11' and I lost one of my keys, so now If i want a spare key, i have to pay the dealer an assload to program me a new key. If I had a 3rd, I could just programmed it myself .

Comment

FINALLY!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...10640116_n.jpg

Comment

nice bro
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

nice man congrats! well see how quickly just a Budget boost and a bit bigger tires turns into longarms and the works hahahah
              1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                nice man congrats! well see how quickly just a Budget boost and a bit bigger tires turns into longarms and the works hahahah
                lol

honestly, I love the way this thing rides as is...its gonna be a long time before I get the urge to change that. I didn't even realize how much larger it is than jeeps of the past. My fathers WK looks so tiny parked next to it!

Comment

Working...
                X