Clear All

feb 5th the voting ends
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Good deal, plenty of days left to cast our votes.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooted and whatnot.
        sigpic

Comment

How many members are there on this board? No love?
          -Erik
          Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
          Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14dbn View Post
            Their apathy overwhelms their souls.
            sigpic

Comment

i been voting every day buddy!!!!! hate on everyone else, they're all closet gay......
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by ne14dbn View Post
                the apathy people have for this contest everywhere has blown my mind

the BRC donation is huge, people go nuts and vote 70 times a day for a month for nude pics on pirate, but not something that directly supports the point of their free lives
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  i been voting every day buddy!!!!! hate on everyone else, they're all closet gay......
                  Same...
                  sigpic

Comment

dude the potential of $60k in a title sponsorship is fucking epic. I wish we could score that.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                      dude the potential of $60k in a title sponsorship is fucking epic. I wish we could score that.
                      I know, it would turn Project Lawn Ornament Idiot Machine into the Turn Key Idiot Machine.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't hate, shit is expensive. I'm waiting on parts..... and the money for those parts....

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I'm not hating, you're just like the rest of us, waiting for money...
                          sigpic

Comment

Well i could pick up a second job, but in the end it's racing. There's a saying i've heard, "that no matter what, the money will come from somewhere"

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Ive been voting everyday as well. Keep this bad larry bumped to remind me

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                the apathy people have for this contest everywhere has blown my mind

the BRC donation is huge, people go nuts and vote 70 times a day for a month for nude pics on pirate, but not something that directly supports the point of their free lives
                                Well if you or Eric had boobs your vote count would go up 10 fold. Sorry you're not girls
                                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                                X