tire balancing & ds shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire balancing & ds shop

Im looking for a good shop to get my tires balanced at . also does any one know of any drive-shaft shops around here ?

Looking for places near stratford let me know
    01 tj

For tire balanecing if you do it the traditional way Id prolly go to any shop... As for driveshafts idk
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

CT driveshaft used to do balancing, they are now the Fleetpride in milford.

Check with Auto Parts Unlimited on Barnum Ave, they may have someone they can send it to, they have a machine shop on site for pressing things on and off.

Center Auto Machining isn't far from you, they probably have the ability to do them there, idk if they do though.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

If you are anywhere close enough to go to Levines Auto in Danbury Joel does all the driveshaft stuff in their shop
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Camerota truck parts in North haven does driveshafts,i had a couple lengthened and one custom made from them and never had any issues.

Comment

Fleet pride in milford try to repair my old drive shaft and it was beyond repairing. So they order me a new front DS it was a little pricy around $350 if i remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
            X