Just in time for the holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in time for the holidays!

If you're like me and have an extreme difficulty wrapping Christmas gifts then I might have saved your Christmas.

http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-e...233/index.html

You're welcome. Also, if you end up with three sides wrapped, then put it facing down. Maybe no one will notice. Either that or fuck it up this year so next year you set the bar low.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

I just put shit in bags.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I wrap gifts in tin foil. No worries with a nice looking fold or trying to tape wrapping paper perfect. Its shiny and always gets a good laugh when people realize what it is.

Comment

i give them in the same bags they came out of the store in. just use the excuse that i didn't have time to wrap them
        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

I had my girlfriend do it lol.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            I just put shit in bags.
            Me too, then I set it on my neighbors door step and light it on fire.

Comment

i wrap presents because i have the ability to perform simple tasks
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

I wrap my gifts in all the scholarly articles I print out during the school semester, s'called r'cyclin
                dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  x2

Comment

sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

You also have years of experience
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I hated it so much I used to bring all of them to the mall and they had a charity type service that would do it,make a donation and have all your gifts wrapped

Comment

Working...
                        X