No announcement yet.

Would you eat Horse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizzy just called me a Terrorist because his argument is that our forefathers rode them into battle when they fought for this country but doesn't realize that when they were too old to do anything, they were slaughtered and eaten.

I told him that the US has been slaughtering Horses up until 2007
    "But not for consumption"
    To which I responed, "Sure, for dog food and glue"
    "Your mean and heartless"
    "Youre"

The emotionally charged responses to this debate are awesome; completely illogical and irrational.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 12-01-2011, 08:09 AM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

oh dear lord.
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i like how i went on facebook last night and there was tons of people all pissy about this, blaming obamamamama, ect..... even WCCC's facebook had something about it.

people are dumb
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

i hope obama realizes he has lost every horse lovers vote. which is basically half this country so he is fucked. If an idiot like him can get in office im running in 2016
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

the same amount of horses were already slaughtered before this, just exported to mexico
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
              i hope obama realizes he has lost every horse lovers vote.
              OHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shut up
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

i hope obama realizes he has lost every horse lovers vote. which is basically half this country so he is fucked. If an idiot like him can get in office im running in 2016
                  Dizzy, you might want to read the articles. This was in Congresses agenda, along with 100 other bills. If you understood how legislation works you might hold your tongue.

If you educate yourself before you bringing your rash emotion driven comments to our attention you might not come across as a mindless douche.
                  Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

if i read it more horses will die in the time i read this. this shit MUST stop.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

if i read it more horses will die in the time i read this. this shit MUST stop.
                      it was already happening in non regulated inhumane conditions in large numbers exported directly from the same place this would be taking place now via non regulated transportation conditions.

if the headlines were spun to say "horse slaughterhouses to be 100% more regulated, as well as conditions improved 100%" it would be the same exact thing happening, instead of "slaughter now in USA"
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Unemployment is over 10% - Bush's fault, hes evil Obama is still Coll

Economy is down the tubes - Bush's fault, hes evil. Obama is still Coll

They're going to kill the horses -
                        this shit MUST stop.

I hate you Dizzy

Comment

Unemployment is over 10% - Bush's fault, hes evil Obama is still Coll

Economy is down the tubes - Bush's fault, hes evil. Obama is still Coll

They're going to kill the horses -
                          this shit MUST stop.

I hate you Dizzy

Comment

dizzy, i am a huge animal lover. but, you have to take your emotions out of this. seriously.

people in other countries eat cats. dogs. you name it.

do you know how many people in the US have cows, chickens, and pigs as pets? you and your family aren't the only ones with a horse as a pet. they aren't going to take your horse and kill it in front of you and then make a platter of horse meat and force you to eat it. just because it's offered, doesn't mean you need to eat it.
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

You've got the right to choose what you eat. Personally? I won't touch it. Would I care if someone else eats it? Not really.
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

The more Dizzy posts, the lower the cumulative IQ of this forum drops.

There is no point in even trying to convince people otherwise at this point. Blatant facts are overlooked and emotions run rampant.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X