How many trail riders here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many trail riders here?

Just curious, how many of you not only wheel, but ride bikes, quads..whatever. Post up what you got. We usually set up a few rides from my house every year, averaging 10 or so bikes (mostly registered enduros) but also have a few connections to some property around CT. Were always looking for more people.
    Check out our new FB page Here!

You know I do haha
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

just rode today for the first time in 2 years

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/NotAllThere...v=780390683741

some clips of some wipe outs from some rides back in 2010, all local. I apologize in advance for horrible video quality, this was using the original gopro heros.

Comment

This is all I have to ride now

I've have many bikes probabley somewhere in the neighborhood of 45-50 throughout the years, my last was an 05LTZ400 with a stage 2 intake cam, ALBA exhaust, K&N extreme airbox lid ect. ect. ect.
          Not to many legal places to ride these days, I use to do mostly tracks with my KX250 and race an areacross race in bridgeport.
          Last edited by clean4drxj; 11-20-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

02 kawasaki klr250

for winter i got my 94 yamaha timberwolf with homemade plow/ big mudders w/chains
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Myself and Eileen (NadaJeep) do some trail riding at her Moms cabin in Vermont. They have too Polaris Sportsman 500`s which are impressive although Eileen had to go back to driver re-training recently
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

i do quad!
                erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

i have a brute force here i use for around the house, and driveways in the winter with a plow, but i wish there was somewhere i could bring it close by to rip on. I sneak it on a local trail here and there but it would be great to bring it up north, just never have.

Comment

My whip
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

my ride

Comment

My ride is for sale if anyone wants to get into dirty riding:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/2689845153.html
                        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          Myself and Eileen (NadaJeep) do some trail riding at her Moms cabin in Vermont. They have too Polaris Sportsman 500`s which are impressive although Eileen had to go back to driver re-training recently

Comment

Originally posted by Nada_Jeep View Post
                            Cant even injure me enough where I dont go back to work can ya? No, you just make the first month of work more difficult
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

08 WR250x with the works

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X