one of my new favorite racing stlyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of my new favorite racing stlyes.

the dispute will rage for decades or milleniums but i like this stuff too. there will always be the roundy round guys and the ultra 4 guys and now the road course guys. this stuff is pretty cool imho.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JeuO0ek2pyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

i love touring cars. them and rally are my 2 favorite types of racing... cars that is
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't that called Grand Touring? I like that race style as well because they actually look like different cars and they actually look like they pass each other. It's not as insane as F1, but it's still cool.

Most video games are based on that style of racing i.e. Project Gotham and Forza
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yeah GT cars or grand touring cars are awesome. it stands for gran turismo in italian as well, hence the game name
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

some are actual full body cars im trying to find of a video of my buddies benz its pretty dope.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

they take nice cars and beat the hell out of them. all different types and engines too
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
              yeah GT cars or grand touring cars are awesome. it stands for gran turismo in italian as well, hence the game name
              Gotcha, yeah, they are some pretty cool cars.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
              X