A BMW thats better then Dizzy's pile o shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    your cute. now put your money where your mouth is and buy one for twenty five hundred and well see what you can do. that is if you can see over the counter of the bank to withdraw your money.
    Put MY money where my mouth is? Where is my mouth exactly? Did I every once say, anywhere on this forum, I want to buy a BMW? So my money is where my mouth is, not buying used BMW's. Before you even try to come back at someone make you don't put your head where your ass is. The world looks a lot differently when you think before you open your mouth

i have come to the conclusion that jon has napoleon syndrome has to buy big things to make himself feel superior. dodge ram 2500 power wagon sounds authoritive thats why he bought it. he had a perfectly good cherokee had to toy with it to make it bigger ya im pretty sure this is whats happening
    Yes, I bought a truck that 'sounds authoritative'. I got a truck that was exactly what I wanted. I lifted my Jeep to do wheel it which I do. I let those shots slide before how I dont wheel. Just because I don't wheel with the club or you don't see me wheel doesn't mean I dont wheel. A lot of my wheeling was during the week with Will and Phil. We just don't post about it. Its really funny though, I don't have to explain myself to someone who doesn't have a Jeep and consequently does not wheel. You can't wheel hopes and dreams Chris; sorry If I just broke that to you. I know right now you're thinking that you're going to build a Jeep thats better then mine just like your 500hp 1984 Chevy that is the envy of all Power Wagon owners. So before you even post that, go ahead, build one. Throw a front locker in it so it does out wheel mine while you're at it. But just like my truck, my money is where my mouth is, and they both do exactly what I want.

no i do not simply due to the fact that im not retarded. let me point out i dont drool, i can function in normal society and lastly im of normal height
    People with down syndrome don't have to be short. I'm assuming you're not that ignorant and you were trying to take a stab at me in calling me retarded. If it makes you feel better to call me names then fine do it. I just feel that bad that you have nothing else to come at me with. All you did was come at with short jokes and jokes about how my truck sucks. Its not new material Chris, you just took it to the next level and kept going with it thinking you're gaining new ground. I'm sorry but you didn't and you actually made yourself look like you're more full of talk. Asking people to put their money where there mouth is should be a lot harder when your mouth goes on and on and you have nothing to back it up. For some reason, it just flows out of your mouth so maybe you should get 'all those 20's' in your wallet and talk to a therapist about why you feel the need to do so and attack others who don't talk a big game. If you want to call me out on the forum you can get better material then my new truck a piece of shit while thinking your car is gold. I never attack people over money because I feel that I'm above that, but if you want to start throwing price tags around then that truly shows how mature you are.

Honestly right now Chris you're just a pain in my back...or am I the pain in yours? I that problem belongs to your lowered clown car.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Comment

At one point he said let's get it on! And I thought I was gonna get raped!
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            Put MY money where my mouth is? Where is my mouth exactly? Did I every once say, anywhere on this forum, I want to buy a BMW? So my money is where my mouth is, not buying used BMW's. Before you even try to come back at someone make you don't put your head where your ass is. The world looks a lot differently when you think before you open your mouth

Yes, I bought a truck that 'sounds authoritative'. I got a truck that was exactly what I wanted. I lifted my Jeep to do wheel it which I do. I let those shots slide before how I dont wheel. Just because I don't wheel with the club or you don't see me wheel doesn't mean I dont wheel. A lot of my wheeling was during the week with Will and Phil. We just don't post about it. Its really funny though, I don't have to explain myself to someone who doesn't have a Jeep and consequently does not wheel. You can't wheel hopes and dreams Chris; sorry If I just broke that to you. I know right now you're thinking that you're going to build a Jeep thats better then mine just like your 500hp 1984 Chevy that is the envy of all Power Wagon owners. So before you even post that, go ahead, build one. Throw a front locker in it so it does out wheel mine while you're at it. But just like my truck, my money is where my mouth is, and they both do exactly what I want.

People with down syndrome don't have to be short. I'm assuming you're not that ignorant and you were trying to take a stab at me in calling me retarded. If it makes you feel better to call me names then fine do it. I just feel that bad that you have nothing else to come at me with. All you did was come at with short jokes and jokes about how my truck sucks. Its not new material Chris, you just took it to the next level and kept going with it thinking you're gaining new ground. I'm sorry but you didn't and you actually made yourself look like you're more full of talk. Asking people to put their money where there mouth is should be a lot harder when your mouth goes on and on and you have nothing to back it up. For some reason, it just flows out of your mouth so maybe you should get 'all those 20's' in your wallet and talk to a therapist about why you feel the need to do so and attack others who don't talk a big game. If you want to call me out on the forum you can get better material then my new truck a piece of shit while thinking your car is gold. I never attack people over money because I feel that I'm above that, but if you want to start throwing price tags around then that truly shows how mature you are.

Honestly right now Chris you're just a pain in my back...or am I the pain in yours? I that problem belongs to your lowered clown car.

Jon you had every opportunity there to say one of my favorite quotes - "If I wanted an ass to speak, I would have farted" ughh

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Contrary to popular belief, Napoleon was of average height for his era.

Carry On.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Honestly Dizzy, you did this to yourself, and you pretty much sound retarded on the internet because your arguments have no backing. And your BMW is just a car, nothing to special.
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Jokes about Maru's truck sucking are funny..... just because they are not true lol.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      Honestly Dizzy, you did this to yourself, and you pretty much sound retarded on the internet because your arguments have no backing. And your BMW is just a car, nothing to special.
                      Thanks caleb I never said mine was special. Has your jeep burned to the ground yet?
                      Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                      Jokes about Maru's truck sucking are funny..... just because they are not true lol.
                      That's why I made that thread plus I liked that commercial.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                          -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                          -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                          -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                          -57 GMC Pickup
                          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

this thread is funny....
                            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

-Tim

Comment