No announcement yet.

why the silverado is better than marus pile o shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry it was a laramie or what ever. Fully loaded wit sun roof and bling. I also had a 03 powerstroke that I sold for 9k at the same time. What ever floats your boat though. I paid 49k for my pile granted I didn't need it. Mypoint is if you invest in a heavy duty truck get a diesel. I plan on having my truck till the body falls off cause I don't want payments after 2014.

And 6k is worth the diesel. Nothing beats the tq. I don't tow every day but when I do its worth every penny.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

This debate will rage on for centuries and nothing will ever change Jon's mind.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I have only seen 3 Power Wagons before. One was Clayton Hunts, one was in Reno and I own the other so Have fun with your dime a dozen diesel
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          That worth an extra $6000 to you?
          the truck i buy will not be an extra $6000 over a gasser i promise you
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            I have only seen 3 Power Wagons before. One was Clayton Hunts, one was in Reno and I own the other so Have fun with your dime a dozen diesel
            See plenty here and the dealers have them on the lots
            Originally posted by gmc4cw
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

actually....the new Toyota Tundra Rockwarrior kicks the shit out of any American truck as far as towing.....
              99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

just kidding....just wanted to rile you guys up some more.....
                99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  See plenty here and the dealers have them on the lots

You are officially the man ya know that?
                  Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 11-12-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: Mason Dixon
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                    First off its a srt-10 Fuck stick second off I'm buying my old Chevy back and were gonna chain em and watch me remove your axle the old fashion way. I mean my 89 only layed down 425whp with a built 383 by mwah. Why you ask cause I can.
                    Im buying my old cummins back which was 800+ ft lbs and 400hp. nothing outrageous but so what? My dick is bigger than your dick

As for chevys, I like them...but they are downright boring to look at. Interior and exterior. Give me a Dodge 2500 Laramie Longhorn anyday chevy doesnt offer any trim packages like that or the King Ranch. I like the ford styling but their diesels are just downright garbage except for the 7.3.
                    Last edited by CumminsJeep; 11-12-2011, 06:17 PM.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

so far the 6.7 has been good but it's still new
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                        so far the 6.7 has been good but it's still new
                        lol no it hasnt. Not what I have heard and seen at least. Apparently its a pile of shit. burning up exhaust valves, cylinder heads, and turbos left and right. you may not have seem that many of them yet but they are not good. Two of my friends from school work at the Ford plant in michigan and said they are having serious issues

Comment

maybe i just haven't been paying enough attention i guess haha. i'd still get a 7.3 anyway
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            maybe i just haven't been paying enough attention i guess haha. i'd still get a 7.3 anyway
                            good man

Comment

I gots a 08 Ram 1500 quad cab big horn ed. It gots the hemi, which is fun I get between 17-19 mpg's with it on the highway (35 mile commute, each way)

I LOVE IT.

It's got a tow package for the 3-6 times a year i'll actually tow with it to go wheeling. And even then.... a single car trailer with a 3200 lb truck on it.

Doesn't justify a diesel, and this truck came after the 3500 dually i was looking at.
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

ohh and it's got 20" rims!! bling blang!!
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X