why the silverado is better than marus pile o shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    When I'm done it will look better than that dodge cower wagon. And ill put a big redneck bumper on it and six swipe you
    How big is your list of "gunna" honestly? You're gunna build a buggy, buy a house, buy a Jeep you found on the highway, build it with 33's, make your BMW a track car, start a fab shop, ect. Point being stop playing the gunna game and fucking do something. I already have my truck and you dont. Put up or shut the fuck up.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Jon Maru.... You're not the molecular victor, but you certainly just won.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

sadly i dont think jon will ever have the vertical molecular structure to succeed
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Are you going to do that or build a buggy first?
          Something needs to tow the buggy
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Only reason to buy a dodge is for 1 thing, and 1 thing only.....Cummins.

and for the record, my trail rig was a chevy, and it lasted several years with the abuse i put it through on the trails. And with that said, my new trail rig that im currently building is going to still run the 350 and th400

Power wagons are good for what? You spent how much money for a rig that your too scared to scratch. and its a gasser at that. what a waste.
            Originally posted by gmc4cw
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Only reason to buy a dodge is for 1 thing, and 1 thing only.....Cummins.

and for the record, my trail rig was a chevy, and it lasted several years with the abuse i put it through on the trails. And with that said, my new trail rig that im currently building is going to still run the 350 and th400

Power wagons are good for what? You spent how much money for a rig that your too scared to scratch. and its a gasser at that. what a waste.
              lemme ask you this

what does a cummins do that jons power wagon doesnt do?

cost more to fill up?
              cost more initially by a lot as well?
              tow a little better in the very few times jon tows?

hes towing an xj a couple times a year. theres zero reason to get a boner over a diesel truck other than the novelty of it if youre barely using it as a tow vehicle/hauler

sounds to me like he got a pretty sweet truck with a pretty nice equipment list that works perfectly for what he does for much less money than an equatable 2500 diesel
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                lemme ask you this

what does a cummins do that jons power wagon doesnt do?

More power, lasts way way way longer, potential for easy mod's to get better fuel milage, option for 6spd trans, blah blah blah. if your going to buy a truck as big as that, a gas motor is dumb imho. how much does a new power wagon cost vs the cost of my dually?

cost more to fill up?

Depends, i use about a tank a month. thats 33 gallons, then again my commute is 5 miles, if i go to the bar, add another 4 miles.

cost more initially by a lot as well?

Diesels cost a few grand more, but its not that much.

tow a little better in the very few times jon tows?

Again, im sure he can to what he has to, but id rather have 650lbs of tq to scoot my junk pile around at 13+ mpg rather then have to floor it at 7mpg up a hill

hes towing an xj a couple times a year. theres zero reason to get a boner over a diesel truck other than the novelty of it if youre barely using it as a tow vehicle/hauler

no boner, if hes only towing a few times a year, why get power wagon? wouldnt a 1500 4x4 that costs 10-15grand less be the ticket?

sounds to me like he got a pretty sweet truck with a pretty nice equipment list that works perfectly for what he does for much less money than an equatable 2500 diesel
                eh if he likes it he likes it. just saying if you own a truck that big, its pointless to not have got a diesel. Take off the power wagon tag and you could have had the diesel + some extra cash in your pocket.
                if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

eh if he likes it he likes it. just saying if you own a truck that big, its pointless to not have got a diesel. Take off the power wagon tag and you could have had the diesel + some extra cash in your pocket.
                  ill let him take it from here

though if an 05 1500 cost were to cost 15 grand less than he paid, id own a comparable 05 1500 just for shits, thats for sure
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

though if an 05 1500 cost were to cost 15 grand less than he paid, id own a comparable 05 1500 just for shits, thats for sure
                    i sold my 05 quad cab SLT hemi 4x4 in 09 with 23000 miles on it for 13k.

Comment

If you compare my 05 Power Wagon to an 05 Ram 1500 in terms of weight there isn't a sizeable difference. I think this is what you're trying to make a point about since you called it a 'big truck'. So, are 1500's pointless because they don't have a diesel? Should we get rid of the whole 1500 line up? My truck came with 4.56 gears so it actually get slightly better gas mileage then a Ram 1500. They're both 'gassers' so I guess anything thats not a diesel pick-up is a waste. I mean I'm only using your logic to approach that.

I don't need a dully, I don't tow much. I didn't have to 'floor' my truck up hills when I towed it to Jersey and it didn't get 7mpgs. I'm not going to have this truck until I die so the fact that a cummins 'lasts longer' doesn't really justify buying one especially if the ones I was looking at were 7 -8k more then the truck I got. Oh, and that kinda screws up your comment about getting a Diesel and have cash left over vs the Power Wagon.

i sold my 05 quad cab SLT hemi 4x4 in 09 with 23000 miles on it for 13k.
                      Cool dude, I don't want a base model truck.

A diesel truck for me would absolutely be a novelty but then again so is my truck now with all the shit it has. There are plenty of diesel guys who own a diesel truck and don't use it, don't tow with it, and just drive it. So if I don't use my Power Wagon to wheel, is there really a difference there? I don't think it was an exceptionally long thought process to see that.

Comment

This, I'd fucking buy one ASAP status.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                          First off its a srt-10 Fuck stick second off I'm buying my old Chevy back and were gonna chain em and watch me remove your axle the old fashion way. I mean my 89 only layed down 425whp with a built 383 by mwah. Why you ask cause I can.
                          let the pissing match continue...

Comment

i want a diesel just because i need a turbo in my life. that's about it
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                              i want a diesel just because i need a turbo in my life. that's about it
                              That worth an extra $6000 to you?

Comment

ZOMGITSPOOLSLIKEASUBIEBUTITHASABEDIMASUPERBRO.

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X