Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since they can't win anything at a normal music award show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jon, i think you're more active on the forum now than when you are home and not working
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
      jon, i think you're more active on the forum now than when you are home and not working
      I'll be on here for at least 12 hours Friday - Saturday when we're in France. If everything runs well at least
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
        I'll be on here for at least 12 hours Friday - Saturday when we're in France. If everything runs well at least
        Damn. That's twelve hours of time I should find something else to do then
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          Or maybe Beethoven 9th?

A sea shanty perhaps?
          Wait, Jon can you remind me where Beethoven is from again? And Bach? Because according to you they're both from America Great History class you must have taken..

Jon Maru: Stop you lose. get over it. get used to it.
          Jon Maru: thats what happens when you battle the J Dawg whoop whoop.

Will, can you do something with that comment please? That begs for an illustration...

Comment

the J Dawg?

oh dear lord
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

J Dogg...
              Attached Files
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Nada_Jeep View Post
                Wait, Jon can you remind me where Beethoven is from again? And Bach? Because according to you they're both from America Great History class you must have taken..

Jon Maru: Stop you lose. get over it. get used to it.
                Jon Maru: thats what happens when you battle the J Dawg whoop whoop.

Will, can you do something with that comment please? That begs for an illustration...
                All because your argument was that Folk music was the first recorded music.

Then it changed to Folk was the first recorded music in America

Then changed again to the first music on the radio

Then you told me they didn't have radio in the 20's...

Lets have that soak in a min shall we?
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Nada_Jeep View Post
                  I just looked it up, and you are right about Bieber. I am ashamed now. I guess i have to take back everything I just said about the CMA's (i've never even heard that song with Rascal Flatts?). But I will watch anyways tonight Brad and Carrie always do a good job hosting and I have to watch for my girl Jennifer Nettles.
                  Oh don't worry I'll still be watching it. I'm watching CMT as we speak. Just getting bored of the same people winning everything every year. I do love Carrie Underwood too.....like more than friends........like P in the Va G kinda friends
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                    Oh don't worry I'll still be watching it. I'm watching CMT as we speak. Just getting bored of the same people winning everything every year. I do love Carrie Underwood too.....like more than friends........like P in the Va G kinda friends
                    hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X