• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy taught me everything I know.

sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      The basic thing to remember with these formulas is that they will always boil down to a basic form of the quadratic formula and then you keep breaking it down from there. WATCH YOUR SIGNS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU START FLIPPING FRACTIONS.

The basic thing to understand during a test is to know how to identify this type of problem and how it should look in the end. Basically they can throw anything together but if it follows the A^2 + B^2= C^2 'guide' you're going to use the quadratic.

I think thats where people run into the biggest problem is not knowing what equation to use in the problem. Just identify it first and try not to get hung up on the variable. I know it sucks, but if you keep doing them it becomes second nature. Just keep with it Ryan and don't get discouraged. They can only throw so many at you at once so build your arsenal of formulas going into a test and know when to use which one when. That help?
      Thanks dude
      Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
          X