• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    you can edit quotes and such all you want

but the wrath comes on swift wings and without mercy
    You have a way with words.

"Oh how I have waited for the day that I will give you my wrath, for whenst I do thou will forver bask in the touch of my anger."
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      So if you expected some whitty picture its not going to happen. I can spend all my off time trying to make something that might be slightly funny on MS Paint and spend the rest of my 40 days on here getting reamed by Wills copious amount of down time, fast internet, and program thats slightly better then paint? I weighed my options.

PLUS, if someone is going to get something on here from me its going to be you for making that video. Yeah it was funny, but everything said about my truck was actually said by Will when I was still trying to buy a diesel. You would have known that if you spend some time with your good friends Will and Jon but you're always too busy for us. You'll get yours Ryan don't you worry. I'll let you bask in the glory for another few days while you spackle your ceiling or rip out track lighting or something .
      this is simple to me:

ryan makes fun of you in same thread...plays off of my contributions to thread to try and get you to work against me

he sits back and plays both sides from the sidelines

not gonna work

TARGET RE-ACQUIRED
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Ryan I`m only up tight around you. You were so much cooler when we started Checkmate? What happened Ryan? Want to talk about it?
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
          So if you expected some whitty picture its not going to happen. I can spend all my off time trying to make something that might be slightly funny on MS Paint and spend the rest of my 40 days on here getting reamed by Wills copious amount of down time, fast internet, and program thats slightly better then paint? I weighed my options.

PLUS, if someone is going to get something on here from me its going to be you for making that video. Yeah it was funny, but everything said about my truck was actually said by Will when I was still trying to buy a diesel. You would have known that if you spend some time with your good friends Will and Jon but you're always too busy for us. You'll get yours Ryan don't you worry. I'll let you bask in the glory for another few days while you spackle your ceiling or rip out track lighting or something .
          Witty*

It's*

It's*
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
            Witty*

It's*

It's*
            OH FUCK YOU CAN SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU `RE SO!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

SNOOOOOWWW YAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                SNOOOOOWWW YAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
                HHHHHA
                Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Working...
                X