Damage from the storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage from the storm

Anyone else get some serious damage? I had close to 30 trees fall or drop main limbs, and one ripped the power and phone lines off the side of my house. I'm currently keeping sane in the Starbucks down the road until they close.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

CL&P said I'm gonna be out of power for 3-4 days. I had to move all of my reptiles to my buddies house, then he lost power. Had all of our reptiles in a car running all night long. Lost 4 snakes. $2700 gone
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

No damage here.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

pete & andrew lost power around 4-5 yesterday and haven't had it come back yet. probably will be out for a few day. the schools in their area are already closed for tomorrow and the roads are awful due to downed trees
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
          CL&P said I'm gonna be out of power for 3-4 days. I had to move all of my reptiles to my buddies house, then he lost power. Had all of our reptiles in a car running all night long. Lost 4 snakes. $2700 gone
          DUDE WHAT??? HOLY FUCK.

Which ones??? Sorry for your loss, Hench.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah buddy. Not $2700 just for mine but I lost my Cali King. Not worth too much but my buddy lost alot. Shit sucks. Fuck cold weather and no power
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

One of the greatest texts ever: 35 snakes in one car for 14 hours crankin heat. Holy fuck dude.
              sigpic

Comment

Fuck snakes on a plane. More like snakes in a fucking car. That car became expensive very fast
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

And 2 Savannah monitors
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Did you guys just let it idle all night and gas it up at all?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes and yes. The monitors were free roaming
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Lost power..living in meriden I prob wont have it back for a few days at least..I keep a little propane heater in the basement going to keep the pipes from freezing. other then that Im just staying at my parents house 10 mins away in wallyworld.

And Henchman Im very sorry for your loss..Me and my gf have moved our dog, cat, chinchilla, and 5 ferrets to my parents house.
                        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Lost power at my girlfriends house. Lost cable st my house. Lots if mva's I was a busy person towing cars.hench sorry bout your snakes.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

We didn't have any damage and kept power again.
                            But my parents lost power so I went over and back feed the panel so the have heat.

Very easy just a double ended extension cord and shut off the main.
                            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

I lost power from 4-8 on Saturday, then it came back on at 8, went off again at 6:15 Sunday morning and came back on about 6:30 last night. 95% of East Hampton is out of power, I'm part of the fortunate 5%. Thank you CL&P!
                              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                              X