No announcement yet.

hXe Mall Crawlin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Wow that make me LAWL
      Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

The flame paintjob produced way too much power, shot across the parking lot at light speed.

Comment

they have one of those rover test tracks down here, looks pretty off camber if ya ask me. my xj wouldn't stand a chance, an off camber 90* turn (low side on the outside)

there is also a hummer test course, it is like the shotcrete at rc, but flat. they have a 20' hill, a dip. a couple 6' logs sunk into the concrete and a gentle incline with 3 rollers where tires would be.
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

They have one of those down the road from my work and a mini one they park a display rover on that they'll leave them with one wheel off the ground and such

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  Your mission is to find that exact picture without the shirt.
                  go.
                  lawlz...

p.s. ill be waiting too
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                  X