Why Drew doesnt have a Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    this was uncalled for. how would you like it if everyone came into your "im quitting wheeling because im poor thread" and said

KYLES NEW NAME IS VAGINA BOY.

in your defense, you are still getting a jeep. But, you wills till be in debt, but either way, you wanted a Reliable DD.

Dont bash Drew for wanting the same thing as you. Maybe he doesnt want to be in debt up to his eyeballs on a 05 Grand Cherokee, so he opted to get something cheaper that he could afford to pay outright.

There is no need to bash drew for deciding to get a mercury. Its not like he came on here and said hey guys, uh, im selling my jeep, uh, and im gay and getting married to a dude. He got a mercury. Big deal. There are people on here who drive jettas and hondas.
    kyle is still getting a 4x4 jeep. drew bought a car and a ford for that fact. yes they are both selling their jeeps and dont want to deal with the headaches but in the long run jeep over ford any day
    98 XJ 4.5 32inch cooper STT DC-1 black KC daylighters 4.10s

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

why the fuck wasnt this in the cage match section?
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm curious as to what you mean by very limited. Did you go to a parking lot that had a few cars and have to point out the one that you hated the least out of all of them?

I think the beretta was better.

Comment

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

Cause it wasnt started as a cage match, i made a joke to drew and mike wanted to get under my skin... again. That and i suck at cage match, fuck that noise. i dont get online enough to defend myself any way.
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by treadlightly5337 View Post
              kyle is still getting a 4x4 jeep. drew bought a car and a ford for that fact. yes they are both selling their jeeps and dont want to deal with the headaches but in the long run jeep over ford any day
              I think Kyle is a big enough boy to defend himself

Comment

Thanks keith.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  Holy lawl @ at the Jetta's and Honda's.
                  Finally, someone called those out.
                  Anyhoo, Im not taking sides in that little feud, though I do agree that Drew probably made a smart choice as far avoiding dropping a ton of money into a new jeep. I guess, I probably would have chosen a different car, and so i'll still be cracking jokes as soon as I get a vehicle that isnt a piece of shit.
                  Hey how about you go drive one of your reliable jeeps. Oh yea i forgot you need me to fix them for you before you can drive them let alone wheel them.
                  99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

what other vehicles were you limited too?
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

wasn't his money, parents had a big say in the selection process.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

thats true, i mean if my parents bought me a car that i didnt like i would still be happy with it. a stupid car is better than no car.
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

damn i missed all the mud slinging

Comment

Originally posted by treadlightly5337 View Post
                            who are you?
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
                              Cause your a dick head and i am sick of your shit. Enough is enough, everyone on here knows you like to bust my balls so stop already.
                              His a dick head?
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                                who are you?
                                one of the other kids from NH that knows kyle

Its not just a jeep.

Comment

Working...
                                X