another puppy lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
    seems like everyone knows how ya feel, i remember when i was 8 my chocolate lab died...saddest day of my life, if it makes ya feel better i still believe in whats called "rainbow bridge" as my parents told me, someday when i croak ill pass on and there my dog will be just sitting there patiently waiting for me, and you too will get that treatment id say
    We actually have a framed copy of that in my house that my neighbor gave to us when our last dog passed. Makes me cry everytime I read it. He had a stuffed pony that was his favorite toy, I told him before I left the house that when I come up there ill bring it with me so we can play again.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
      seems like everyone knows how ya feel, i remember when i was 8 my chocolate lab died...saddest day of my life, if it makes ya feel better i still believe in whats called "rainbow bridge" as my parents told me, someday when i croak ill pass on and there my dog will be just sitting there patiently waiting for me, and you too will get that treatment id say
      We actually have a framed copy of that in my house that my neighbor gave to us when our last dog passed. Makes me cry everytime I read it. He had a stuffed pony that was his favorite toy, I told him before I left the house that when I come up there ill bring it with me so we can play again. thanks you everybody for your condolenses.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Sorry to hear bro.its a tough thing to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleuj17 View Post
          Sorry to hear bro.its a tough thing to deal with.
          thanks jeff
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

sorry Diz man,..i know how it feels...
            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Working...
            X