Ezpass, FU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezpass, FU

I got a letter in the mail today from EZpass. Its a picture of my license plate.
    Its says that i did not pay the toll on sept 16th on my way to Line mountain. I know that i paid cash. Alex verified that we indeed paid cash. I called EZpass and spoke to a computer for about 5 minutes before attempting to speak to a customer service rep. I was then put on hold for a brief moment only to be told it was not normal business hours.

Sorry, this kinda pisses me off because i know i paid cash as i do everytime i go through the toll. Also it is a picture of my license plate yet somehow they know i was supposed to pay 2 dollars. How do they know i had a trailer? I bet if they have a bigger picture I will be in it handing the 2 dollars to the toll attendant!

Thoughts?
    2 Broncos are better than 1

this happened to me before. unless you have a receipt most of the time they dont give a shit what you have to say. my ticket was in NJ and was like 25 bucks. it was easier for me to pay the 25 bucks than deal with court and the hassle.

Comment

EZpass aint so EZ, is it?
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Bump...

I apoligize EZpass.

I called and explained that I paid cash and the operator said maybe the attendant didnt push a button fast enough and told me to disregard the notice

That was indeed EZ
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Good.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

-98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
            -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
            -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)