No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just throwing this out there...is the product placement getting a little much for anyone?

On the other hand..they need to show that FSJ Cherokee more.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Just throwing this out there...is the product placement getting a little much for anyone?
      i honestly haven't noticed
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Hell On Wheels anyone?
        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................ ...............................................

Can we get more than a minute of zombies? It was nice to see some zombies getting shot in the fucking head...but...the drama is getting to be too much...Less chit chat and more blat blat.
          sigpic

Comment

i posted that on pirate and people disagreed, one guy said i have no idea how a tv production works because i expect it to be like a video game

all because i said maybe there should be more action/substance in the environment in 1 episode over half a season.
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              i posted that on pirate and people disagreed, one guy said i have no idea how a tv production works because i expect it to be like a video game

all because i said maybe there should be more action/substance in the environment in 1 episode over half a season.
              I think the budget cuts the show underwent are really showing. Out of the past, what, 4 episodes, there has been maybe 5 minutes total of actual zombie killing? When they stroll into town for a pharmacy run, there is no overwhelming indication the town is overrun, quick low angle shots of the fucking sky and them walking in on horseback is lame as hell and where did that zombie in the pharmacy come from, just behind the shelves?

The shootout in the abandoned town was nice, a breath of fresh air, but it was over and done with too early. At first I embraced the drama...now I'm getting sick of it because it no longer feels like the zombies are the main threat, instead, it's a bunch of bullshit that is happening the the zombies are merely just a sub plot.

Right now, the zombies are the most realistic thing in the show...
              sigpic

Comment

yeaaaa i'm not gonna lie...... show is lame as fuck, tonight was the last shot i was givin' it. Sorry if it offends you, but this show sucks.

That being said i only started watching this season. Too much drama and bad acting and whining and crying. Just fucking kill shit.

SOA and Justified are where its at.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  yeaaaa i'm not gonna lie...... show is lame as fuck, tonight was the last shot i was givin' it. Sorry if it offends you, but this show sucks.

that way offends me

your opinion carries the weight of 1000 pounds...that coupled with the fact the show basically consumes my every thought and purpose, i wont sleep tonight

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Only caught the last 15 minutes of it right when she took the pill. I think the old man is gonna tell em to get the f out and stuffs gonna get wild again.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

tonight's episode was awesome. last scene was one of the best yet.
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

THAT EPISODE WAS FUCKING BEAST MODE. FIRING LINE FOR THE FUCKING WIN.

MADE THE WHOLE SEASON WORTH IT.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ya that was the shit but I kinda had a feeling the little girl was a walker. But I def thought the ma woulda offed her.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I did want the mother to shoot her to show herschel that theyy aren't just sick people anymore and that theey need his help for survival
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

When the girl walked out, I wanted Rick to go up to Shane and say "this one is all yours."

It is just a matter of time until Rick kills Shane...
                              Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
                                When the girl walked out, I wanted Rick to go up to Shane and say "this one is all yours."

It is just a matter of time until Rick kills Shane...
                                i had the whole "i feel bad for shane, blah blah" attitude, up until last night.

and andrea, relax. you're not lara croft.
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X