The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    I don't mind the new season its nice rather than just aimless killing of gods creatures. It actually has a story lol.
    the first season was good because its story was rich while still having action and interesting events
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Now it's all story with no action and no interesting events.

I still want to know what caused that Zombie to split open when they were removing it from the well. I suggested that the well was lined with razor wire but Will said it was lined with GAY. Not sure which it is...
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Now it's all story with no action and no interesting events.

I still want to know what caused that Zombie to split open when they were removing it from the well. I suggested that the well was lined with razor wire but Will said it was lined with GAY. Not sure which it is...
        funny will doesnt make gay jokes often...
        Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

If you guys didn't notice, they showed a 1 second shot of Merle in next weeks show.

Two times the redneck!!!! T-dog might be in trouble...
          Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

that was what keeps me holding hope...merles comeback oughta be interesting. im guessing he finds daryl after he falls off his horse in the stream
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I didn't get to see the preview during the show after it. Wish I did.

I swear to god, if they don't find that girl dead or alive I am going to flip out. People watching the show, just don't give a shit about the little girl. She doesn't strengthen the plot in anyway.

Comment

there HAS to be a reason so much focus is being given to sophia...it has to become something substantial. at least i hope.

the old man who runs the show at the farm is being developed a whole lot as well..i expect a twist with him. no ones allowed near the barn..maybe he has zombies locked up in there, maybe the people they lost on the farm, and they are hoping cure is found. would make sense why he doesnt want guns around, so on.
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  there HAS to be a reason so much focus is being given to sophia...it has to become something substantial. at least i hope.

the old man who runs the show at the farm is being developed a whole lot as well..i expect a twist with him. no ones allowed near the barn..maybe he has zombies locked up in there, maybe the people they lost on the farm, and they are hoping cure is found. would make sense why he doesnt want guns around, so on.
                  If you are right I am going to be a happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

I was reading the exact same thing over on ar15.com. The old man doesn't want guns near the barn because he has the zombies in there, same thing as why there are a few cows around but Otis had to go hunt deer; he may be using the cows as well to find a cure...who knows.

Whatever happens, I just don't want Daryl to die, he's the only character that doesn't get lost in overdramatics.

As for Sophia, I think they use her being lost as a plot element to continually split the group up and create tension.
                    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 11-08-2011, 12:23 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

find the freakin girl. that's all i have to say.

and stop dropping people into wells
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Kill more zombies, that's all I want.
                        sigpic

Comment

i liked it when i would jump up cause the zombies would appear out of nowhere

now its like, oh check out this zombie who hung himself and this idiot who is trapped in a well
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            i liked it when i would jump up cause the zombies would appear out of nowhere

now its like, oh check out this zombie who hung himself and this idiot who is trapped in a well
                            This ^

Comment

it has no post apocalyptic feel whatsoever anymore is my gripe

in the town and in the city and when rick was wandering the world by himself is when it captured the feeling the greatest
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

That is why I can't wait until they get away from this farm. Get out in the wild kill some bitches and let Andrea off herself for gods sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X