No announcement yet.

Off Season Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell all my cars, buy a BMW... Solid plan.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Probably why the towers didn't fall like Jenga blocks
      missed you

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
        Sell all my cars, buy a BMW... Solid plan.
        Didn't you try to convince everyone you sold your jeep and then bought an 80's BMW at one point?
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Rocker replacement sliders, front and rear d44's, attempt to find some used long arms or make my own.

Comment

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
            missed you
            you might be the most uppity newb ever

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              if jenga blocks were held together with self tappers........we'd be good
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Pretty much most of the suspension is going to be replaced/overhauled, some other small stuff, some engine stuff, gears, some other small bling, maybe a selectable front or replace with an LSD of some type.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Redo rear suspension(newer leafs, install shock hoops and shocks) buy shackle boxes(i have $100 towards LII from OER), Save for KOH
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

i have a whole buggy to build.

Caleb, we have our 4.5" leaf packs now, gimme a shout if you wanna come up and check em out!
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                      Didn't you try to convince everyone you sold your jeep and then bought an 80's BMW at one point?
                      It was Will's '73, and I said I traded for it... Which I did... For the day.
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

This..

to this,

again.
                        -Erik
                        Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
                        Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

I gotta say Bun, that is the classiest garage door I've ever seen.
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I just gotta fix the rear shocks and put in the new uppers. Maybe another inch of lift
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

frame swap to one that is not mistaken for swiss cheese

Comment

Same as Bun.

Chopping off the chassis behind the B pillar and possibly adding bypasses all around. Also have a 9" front housing I might start building, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X