Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verrrryyyy hard core jeep

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov2A97bIdmM&feature=relmfu[/ame]
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

lol look at the guy at 1:35 Wonder if he can walk after.

Comment

Not going to lie, that is pretty impressive for an XJ to make.
      Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Ya gotta be in it to win it!
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
          Not going to lie, that is pretty impressive for an XJ to make.
          At what point do you consider that vehicle no longer an XJ?
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            At what point do you consider that vehicle no longer an XJ?
            Was it based off an XJ? Does it still have the main lower structure of an XJ? Yup, its still an XJ.

Comment

Was it based off an XJ? Does it still have the main lower structure of an XJ? Yup, its still an XJ.
              You haven't answered my question.
              sigpic

Comment

You haven't answered my question.
                It is always an XJ until there is nothing left of an XJ. If I took my buggy/XJ and kept the tube but cut out all of the unibody, dash and hood it would no longer be an XJ.

Comment

It is always an XJ until there is nothing left of an XJ. If I took my buggy/XJ and kept the tube but cut out all of the unibody, dash and hood it would no longer be an XJ.
                  All that waiting and this is all the snide answer I get? As long as the vehicle still has a piece of the dash, it's still an XJ? I wanted something more long winded, something that could fuel a debate or discussion.

You've disappointed me, Andy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Was Frankenstein Human?

Comment

All that waiting and this is all the snide answer I get? As long as the vehicle still has a piece of the dash, it's still an XJ? I wanted something more long winded, something that could fuel a debate or discussion.

You've disappointed me, Andy.
                      I give straight forward answers. I don't play games.

I have been on Pirate long enough to never leave something open in my statements for someone to jump on. Its better that way.

Comment

I give straight forward answers. I don't play games.

I have been on Pirate long enough to never leave something open in my statements for someone to jump on. Its better that way.
                        ive been on pirate long enough to know that saying nothing is usually smarter than something
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

So as long as the vehicle that used to be an XJ and still has pieces of the dash still in there, it's still an XJ?
                          sigpic

Comment

So as long as the vehicle that used to be an XJ and still has pieces of the dash still in there, it's still an XJ?
                            Way to ask the same question and completely ignore the answer.

Remove what makes an XJ an XJ (its unibody) and you no longer have an XJ

Is Lou Levy's buggy still a bronco? Built from a bronco, frame of a bronco, heart of a bronco and body of a bronco...

Is this a Jeep?

There is ZERO Jeep on the vehicle. But I bet you still call it a Jeep.

Comment

Way to ask the same question and completely ignore the answer.

Remove what makes an XJ an XJ (its unibody) and you no longer have an XJ

Is Lou Levy's buggy still a bronco? Built from a bronco, frame of a bronco, heart of a bronco and body of a bronco...

Is this a Jeep?

There is ZERO Jeep on the vehicle. But I bet you still call it a Jeep.
                              See, I don't. I consider all of those 'Buggies' or 'Custome Vehicles'. I think that vehicle in the original post is no longer an XJ, hence why I asked you the first time. Sure, we may call them Jeeps, but people call Land Rovers and Toyota FJs jeeps too because they are Ignorant and Foolish.

See, Andy, I like you, but you think I'm attacking you when I'm not. I asked your opinion and you gave me the That's why you break my heart. It's terrible when I can no longer ask someone opinion without copious amount of ball busting. Oh the internet, I blame you.

It's too bad, here I thought Zullo was building a buggy but all he's doing is building a YJ. HOW COULD YOU, ZULLO, LIE TO ME LIKE THAT.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X