Obama 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama 2012

Okay, I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and it breaks my heart to have to say this, but it seems like I'll be voting for Obama in 2012. Now, hear me out on this one, it was a tough decision and I hope I can all sway you to do the same.

His foreign affairs are by far straight out of the Textbook for Genius Presidents. I mean look at Libya and our involvement. Just think, if Obama didn't send aid or get us involved, we wouldnt have all those awesome fucking pictures of Libyan Rebels shooting from office chairs in the middle of the desert or taking Jeeps and Toyotas and mounting guns all over them. It's like a photo album of an Anarchist's wet dream! Not to mention Osama Bin Laden, who Obama killed single handed with a cold 9" stainless steel hunting knife right to the fact. Obama is a fucking SEAL, can't you all see that? The whole thing with Mexico is just silly anyway, I mean, c'mon, I'm here Illegally (don't tell anyone). Actually no, tell everyone because whatever, Obama will make me a citizen anyway. In fact, Obama told the Boarder Patrol to let me in and game me a free bus ride to Connecticut. Nice guy, right?

His domestic policies are pretty awesome as well. He is essentially ruining the country just so we can revert back to the old west again with Anarchy and Lawlessness. I just picked up a single action in 45, I can't wait to get myself a leather holster and tame the OK Corral again! When the country lays in financial ruin, those with the guns and ammo will strive. Thanks Obama for making my dreams come true, All he has to do now is create zombies for me to shoot and I'll be living the high life. Obama also bases his life on Banning guns, to which the Republicans vastly oppose, but you know who makes out in the end? Gun Makers and Gunsmiths like me. The last Obama gun boom resulted in a sales increase of 500% over the span of just a few months. People who can barely spell their own name went out a bought guns and when they break, I fix 'em! It's awesome.

And really, what it all comes down to is if Obama leaves office, we can't make jokes about how Ugly she looks, about how her arms look like that of a Spider Monkey or how her face resembles pre-human apes.

Think about it guys, think about all the stuff we will lose when Obama is replaced. It'd be a heartbreaking day for us all.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

i wont has to pay fo mah billz no more?

Comment

Comment

Zullo: Here's your reason to vote for him:

Obama brews his own beer at the White House

Barack Obama has once again made history -- this time by becoming the first US President to brew his own beer in the White House.

Historians say Obama's 'White House Honey Ale' -- which lists honey from Whit House bees as an ingredient -- marks the first time 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue has been used as a micro-brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by TSISam View Post
          Zullo: Here's your reason to vote for him:

Obama brews his own beer at the White House
          If only Obama brewed Twisted Tea in the oval office...I bet Zullo would vote for him.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

there is nothing that stupid african could ever do to make me vote for him. period.

even if he made hookers free, removed federal tax on alcohol, legalized the use of cocaine, and bought me an ultra 4 buggy........

I still wouldn't vote for that piece of shit.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                there is nothing that stupid african could ever do to make me vote for him. period.

even if he made hookers free, removed federal tax on alcohol, legalized the use of cocaine, and bought me an ultra 4 buggy........

I still wouldn't vote for that piece of shit.

You lie like a Persian rug.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

obama will never get my vote. RALPH NADER 2012 lets get that one going
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

The only guy that can beat Obama, if that's your thing...

Comment

Matt Zullo 2012.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

if i was old enough, i would run.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

if i was old enough, i would run.
                          i'd use your 20 piece debt to sink your campaign

the people of the united states want a man who can deliver 20 pieces
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

nothing will be free the new world and everyone is to be held accountable.

Therefore, i will pay the debt of 40 mcnuggets on the eve of our next meeting.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

due to jons shipping out, i am claiming his 20 piece as my own
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X