Good Online "Radio Stations"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Online "Radio Stations"?

I was using Slacker.com for a good while, then I started having those sound probs with my PC. It seemed to happen when I would be logged on there and it would have problems buffering. It might just be a coincidence, but I don't want to take chances. Anybody know of any other good ones, or should I just not do that at all?
    96 XJ Sport
    6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
    Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

pandora.com. No commercials and you can create your own stations

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
      pandora.com. No commercials and you can create your own stations

x10

Comment

yup thats my top choice
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

radio 104.com
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

yep... pandora
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I will give this Pandora a try, and the other mentioned. Kinda scary having a name like Pandora though.

96 XJ Sport
              Locked Front and Rear

Comment

speaking of online radio stations, adam are you still doin yours at school?
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ill second the pandora. i have about 10 different stations i created, so it just depends what kind of music i feel like listening to at the time.
                  99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

I like Pandora so far. Pretty cool that you get so many choices you can set up yourself.
                    96 XJ Sport
                    Locked Front and Rear

Comment

kexp.org

Comment

pandora FTW
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yeah Pandora is good, if you have a serius account, you can use that online as well.
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

yeah dude pandora rocks
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                            X